Can you believe it’s almost September? What happened to summer?! The sad news is that summer is basically over. The good news is that we’re now in Virgo! If you’re born between August 23 and September 23, you’re a Virgo.
Ruled by Mercury and the Earth element, Virgos are helpful, practical and specific. You are symbolized by the Virgin. (That doesn’t mean you have to be one, don’t worry.) If you’re a Virgo, you’ll probably relate to the following:
1. You can’t turn your brain off.
You’re constantly thinking about something.
2. You’re a busybody.
If you’re not busy, you’re thinking about what to do next.
3. You have the tendency to create problems by overthinking.
Sometimes you just make things up because your mind goes into overdrive.
4. You love to do things for other people.
Helper should be your middle name.
5. You’re extremely practical.
6. You like things a specific way.
You can be unsettled easily if things aren’t the way you like them.
7. You’re super attentive when it comes to details.
Nothing gets by you.
8. You love learning.
School is basically your favorite thing.
9. You like material things.
You have a bad habit for ordering things online.
10. You’re not really good at going with the flow.
You’re more of a planner.
11. You worry about the unexpected.
It’s the overthinking again.
12. You’re inquisitive, sometimes too inquisitive.
You tend to ask nosy questions that people really don’t want to answer. Oops.
13. You sometimes criticize without realizing it.
14. You’re pretty modest.
You don’t really like attention or being put on the spot.
15. You rule by logic.