It took me a long time to get in on the high-waisted trend. I didn’t start wearing high-waisted shorts until after I rounded up a bunch of outfit ideas including them for you guys. Once I bought a pair, I wondered why it took me so long. High-waisted pants are comfy, cute, and work so many different ways.
Well, fall is going to come faster than you think, meaning that most of us in this country won’t be able to keep wearing shorts every day… we’ll have to resort to jeans. Want to style your high-waisted jeans like a pro so that you look chic and adorable every time you wear them? Here are 20 style tips on how to wear high-waisted jeans. Let me know what your favorite look is!
1. Make your summer crop tops work for fall by pairing them with high-waisted jeans and a blazer.
2. You can also make your favorite summer tank top work for fall by wearing it with high-waisted jeans and a big, chunky cardigan.
3. Striped shirts are a classic, and look great tucked into high-waisted jeans… ankle boots add a nice touch.
4. Tuck a button-down shirt into your high-waisted jeans for a more sophisticated look.
5. A corset top looks very cute and retro with dark high-waisted jeans.
6. Cropped sweaters look really adorable with high-waisted jeans… dress it up with heels.
7. Go for a super casual look by wearing high-waisted boyfriend jeans, a cute jacket and sneakers.
8. A bralette top works for colder weather with a cargo jacket and high jeans.
9. Add a loose, cropped tank and a long kimono for a more boho vibe.
10. Keep it simple with a skinny belt and a white tee. It’s comfy and perfect for school!
11. Front tuck a graphic tee and add cute shoes for a fun look.
12. Knot a shirt in the front to show off a little bit of a skin.
13. A pretty patterned shirt with a statement necklace makes for a fanicer outfit that’s perfect for going out.
14. Wear wide-leg high-waisted jeans and a loose top for a ’70s vibe.
15. A plaid shirt and ankle boots give high-waisted jeans a grungey, cool feel.
16. Make your high-waisted pants look amazing for a night out with a simple top, statement necklace and heels.
17. If you want your legs to look longer, wear black high-waisted jeans with black boots.
18. Go for the denim-on-denim trend with some high-waisted jeans… love the red lipstick!
19. A cropped graphic tee, beanie and sneakers make high-waisted jeans casual and cute.
20. Try red (or another color) to mix things up.
Which of these outfits is your favorite? How do you wear high-waisted jeans? What kind of style tips do you want to see? Tell me in the comments!