Penises (penii?) are pretty weird, right? I mean, they just kinda hang there and aren’t all that appealing to stare at. I’m sure there are some people who are really into looking at them, but the general consensus is that we’d rather not.
When you see a picture of a penis in biology class or in a movie or even when you get a penis pic, it’s a lot different than seeing one in person. Seeing an actual penis for the first time is like… whoa. It’s not that you didn’t know what to expect, but it’s just different seeing all that junk in real life. And you’ll definitely have these 10 thoughts:
1. “So… this is it.”
2. “Is that color normal?”
I don’t really know.
3. “That must be really annoying to have between your legs.”
Like, what do you do with that?
4. “How do they sit on bicycles?”
5. “Is that too much/too little hair?”
Did he manscape for me?
6. “Why is it pointing that direction?”
Is it supposed to curve left?
7. “It’s looking at me weird…”
8. “I wonder what it’s like to have one.”
You can literally pee anywhere!
9. “Am I supposed to keep looking?”
Like, I don’t really want to stare at this forever.
10. “I’d be okay if I didn’t see that in the light again.”
Penises are great, but I really don’t need to look at them all the time.
Did you have these thoughts when you saw a penis for the first time? What other thoughts did you have? Tell us in the comments!