I’m super extroverted and have always had a large group of friends. I have about 10 girls I consider my best friends and have an extended friend group as well. I can’t imagine having it any other way, and I really don’t like to spend time by myself.
But some people love being alone and hate being around others. They might be introverted or might just not like anyone they’ve met yet. Being a lone wolf isn’t a bad thing, at all! I actually envy people who are because I freak out when I’m alone. Here are 10 signs you might be a lone wolf:
1. You’re super independent.
You don’t need someone to tag along with you.
2. You prefer to be alone than around people.
You, yourself and you is all you need.
3. You don’t like people checking in with you.
Please, just… stop.
4. You accidentally alienate others.
You don’t do it on purpose.
5. Small talk makes you uncomfortable.
Uhhh so… the weather, huh?
6. You don’t like to do what other people are doing.
Why are you all doing the same thing?
7. You value your privacy.
Keep out, kthanksbye.
8. You don’t like to rely on other people.
If no one else is involved, you won’t be disappointed.
9. You see people who have a lot of friends, but it doesn’t bother you.
10. You’ve actually said this a time or two.
And you don’t care!
Are you a lone wolf? Do you relate to any of the above? Tell us in the comments!