A few years ago, I was casually dating (and by casually dating, I really mean friends with benefits) this younger guy who was very immature. So, it almost goes without saying that he was also obsessed with getting me to send him naked pictures. He asked for them constantly, in the middle of an otherwise normal text conversation, or even when we were actually together. But I always refused. I didn’t trust him to have any naked pictures of me – and my instincts turned out to be right when he blabbed about our hookups to everyone we worked with. Not sending nudes to this dude – probably the best decision I’ve ever made.
My point is that we have all dealt with some pretty pathetic sexters in our life. It kind of feels like every out there is horny and desperate. They beg for nude pictures, ask you inappropriate questions that they would probably never have the guts to ask IRL, and generally basically harass you via text message. It’s the worst.
So, I almost passed out from glee when I saw this Tumblr, called Straight White Boys Texting. The anonymous mod posts screenshots of presumably real sexts from immature guys who are desperate for a little action. The rejected sexts are hilarious, but would be funnier if they weren’t so common. Take away the humor, and you’re left with the fact that these dudes seem to expect some sort of sexual interaction from these women, even when they’re being incredibly rude.
Here are 20 of the most ridiculous and offensive sexts from the Straight White Boys Texting Tumblr. Please share your own awful and unwanted sexts in the comments below!
1. The link didn’t even phase this dude. He literally did not care.
2. Did he get confused about which person he was texting, or…
3. Well, nothing like getting straight to the point, I suppose.
4. Points for attempted creativity? No, JK. This is too bad for points.
5. Well, at least you know exactly what he’s looking for.
6. Did he REALLY think he was going to get a positive response to that question? Seriously?
7. From puppies to sex in a matter of seconds.
8. Haha totally not kidding.
9. Um… one of these things is not like the others.
10. And, yes, we think you’re “seriously bothered.” Nice move, jerk.
11. Real talk, stop speaking.
12. What makes you think that was an appropriate question?
13. At least it’s considerate that he’s showing his true colors before you meet him.
14. Probably not going to be next though.
15. Stop begging, dude. It’s pathetic.
16. Notice how half of these guys manage to go from one innocent question to one awful one.
17. “You’re not bad.” Well, now that you gave that compliment, sure!
18. You had to know that someone who uses a line like that one would end up this way.
19. LOL no.
20. Oh. Okay.
Which of these bad sexts did you think was the most ridiculous? Which one made you laugh? What is your worst sexting moment? Tell me in the comments!