Did you know that your eyebrows can change the way your entire face looks? They can. Don’t believe me? Just check out these old videos of Lucy Hale when she was obviously over-tweezing her brows. Today, Lucy has strong, bold eyebrows that are also gorgeous – and she looks so much different than before!
Eyebrow maintenance can be annoying to keep up with, but it’s also worth it. When your brows look fantastic, you can be minimal with the rest of your makeup, because they make a strong statement. Whether your brows are thin or thick, any girl will appreciate the tips below. Here are 20 eyebrow hacks, tips and tricks you need to check out right now.
1. Figure out what shade is best for your brows based on your hair color.
2. When shaping your brows, follow these basic steps:
3. Keep in mind that your brows don’t need to be perfectly matched, so don’t freak out if they’re a little different.
4. Trying to fill in your brows? Follow this easy diagram:
5. When you’re shaping or filling in your brows, stand far away from the mirror. Seeing them from a slight distance could make them look better.
6. Figure out which brow shape is best for your face shape.
7. Benefit Cosmetics offer a ton of amazing brow products that are great for beginners.
8. Focus on your arch!
9. Get familiar with the different brow tools out there.
10. Or, make your own brow serum at home.
11. If your tiny little brow brush is confusing you, check out this tutorial on exactly how to use it:
12. When it comes to eyebrow maintenance, tweezing is your best option over waxing because it gives you more control. Here’s exactly how to do it:
13. A secret, easy trick for strong brows? Wet your brush before filling in with brown eye shadow.
14. If you don’t have any brow makeup at home or you want a super natural look, just do this:
15. Create more eye oomph by highlighting your brow bone.
16. Find out what each eyebrow shape does for your face:
17. Not sure what kind of arch is right for you? Try this trick:
18. Learn how to use a brow razor:
19. Want a higher arch? Fake it like this:
20. These three different techniques could not be easier:
Which of these tips did you find the most helpful? How do you take care of your eyebrows? What did I forget? What kind of beauty tips do you want to see? Tell me in the comments!