Some people are jerks. Some people are mean. Some people are spoiled and bratty. Those kinds of people are pretty bad. But they’re not the worst. No, being the worst is much more. Obviously, no one wants to be the worst. That’s a pretty awful title to have, however some people don’t know they are the worst.
You can avoid being the worst by making sure you don’t do awful things. Being racist or Justin Bieber (or both) means you’re the worst, but there are a lot of other little things that can also give you that title. Here are 10 signs you might be the worst:
1. You cut in line.
Did you not see the ten people standing neatly behind each other?
2. You call people and don’t answer when they call you right back.
How did you lose your phone in the five seconds it took me to call you back?
3. You start a text and don’t finish it so you leave the dots.
4. You stop in the middle of the sidewalk.
People WILL run into you. Whatever, you’ll probably act like it’s their fault instead of yours anyway.
5. You give backhanded compliments.
Like, just don’t even say anything.
6. You abbreviate dumb words.
Please stop saying “Instie,” thanks.
7. You have no idea how to use hashtags.
8. You give people advice when they don’t ask for it.
Oh, that’s what you think I should do? COOL.
9. When someone offers gum and it’s their last piece, you take it.
OMG YOU ALWAYS LET SOMEONE HAVE THEIR LAST PIECE OF GUM EVEN IF THEY OFFERED IT TO YOU.
10. You wear a bucket hat.
You’re awful, bye.
Are you the worst? Tell us in the comments!