I stopped keeping up with the Kardashians a few seasons ago because I just couldn’t do it anymore. I believe it happened when Kim lost an earring in the ocean while she was still with Kris Humphries. I don’t really like the Kardashians, but I do understand why people are so fascinated by them. They’re a very interesting bunch. My favorite Kardashian isn’t a Kardashian at all. It’s Scott Disick because he is amazing.
Keeping Up With the Kardashians recently came back to grace our television sets. The only thing I’m looking forward to this season is more sass from Scott. He might be really full of himself (though I think the majority is an act for ratings), but he’s taught us some very valuable life lessons:
1. Hand hugs are way better than hand shakes or high fives.
Try it. It will change your life.
2. We all need to chill sometimes.
Don’t stress yourself out!
3. Master the perfect “grossed out” face.
This is especially important when you’re around that one couple who won’t stop making out in front of you.
4. Speak up when you feel uncomfortable.
You need to let people know that what they’re doing is making you feel weird!
5. Question things.
If you’re confused, ask questions!
6. Be confident.
It’s okay to love yourself.
7. No one is perfect without effort.
Even Scott takes time to get ready.
8. Appreciate the good qualities in others.
Other people appreciate yours!
9. Popcorn is a food group.
We all wish we had popcorn.
10. Tell the people you love how you feel.
No one can read your mind so it’s up to you to express your feelings.
11. Take command of your personal style.
12. It’s always a good idea to photo bomb.
There’s a reason you haven’t seen bad photo bombs.
13. Naps are the best.
Everyone needs two naps per day.
14. Have goals.
Where would we be without our dreams, you guys?
15. Alone time is necessary.
Seriously, you need some time to yourself.
16. There’s no harm in pulling silly pranks.
Small pranks are good for your soul.
17. Use your own catchphrases.
I’ve been using “Get real!” a lot.
18. It’s okay to call people out on their BS.
Part of being honest with your friends is calling them out when they say dumb stuff.
19. Don’t hold everything in.
If you bottle everything up, you’ll just end up bursting in a not-so-great way.
20. Use your manners.
What’s your favorite Scott Disick lesson? What else have you learned from him? Tell us in the comments!