Even though doing nothing gives me a lot of anxiety, I still enjoy lounging around from time to time. I mean, who doesn’t? Everybody likes to sit on their butts and just chill out when they have some free time. However, some people are just chronically lazy and don’t like to do anything ever.
I am not one of those people, but I know a lot of people who would rather sit on the couch all day than do anything ever. As much as I love binging on Netflix, I have to do things. I don’t really know what it’s like to be lazy, but here are some signs that you’re super lazy according to my lazy friends:
1. You think doing nothing is an art form.
You’ve perfected it.
2. You always turn down plans.
Yeah, no thanks.
3. You think of brilliant excuses for everything.
Oh… I can’t.
4. You have do things like this:
Lazy level: maximum.
5. You decide on outfits with the sniff test.
This smells clean.
6. Once you’re comfy, you’re not getting up.
7. You’re happy to let other people do things for you.
Oh, you don’t mind? THANKS!
8. You’re terrified to leave home.
Why go outside when everything you love is inside?
9. You complain about the most simple tasks.
You just don’t wanna.
10. “No” is your favorite word.
Nope. No. Nein. Non.
Are you lazy? Tell us in the comments!