When you first start shaving, it can be a little tricky to figure out. How do you shave quickly without getting cuts all of yourself? Where do you have to shave? How often? There are a lot of questions, which we see from you guys all the time. And, really, who couldn’t use a few helpful shaving tips now and then, am I right?
Before you pick up that razor, make sure you check out these 12 shaving hacks, tips and tricks that I found on Pinterest. Whether you’re getting rid of the hair on your legs, vay-jay-jay or your underarms, these seriously might change your life – or at least just make this boring task a little bit better.
1. Clean your razor with baby oil to make it last longer.
2. Or substitute baby oil for shaving cream. I also like using coconut oil.
3. Use this easy solution to soothe any bumps you may get.
4. You can also use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream. It will save you a little money, and is good in a pinch.
5. Put Chapstick on a cut to make it stop bleeding.
6. Or avoid nicks altogether by following these 7 tips.
7. Don’t forget to constantly switch your razor blade so you’re not using an old one.
8. Shaving your bikini area? Read this guide first.
9. If you want your legs to be really smooth and you have time, try this tip:
10. Learn how to prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs.
11. Mix this up to put on legs so they get nice and soft.
12. Don’t use bar soap instead of shaving cream!!
Which of these tips did you think was the most helpful? What did I forget? Tell me in the comments!