Reader Hookup Confession: My Best Friend Caught Me With Her Crush

If there’s one thing girls can always bond about, it’s an embarrassing hookup story. Trust us: we all have them. So don’t be shy! Read this OMG reader hook-up confession and then send your own to confession@gurl.com

My best friend has had a crush on this guy for years, but he’s never really seemed that interested in her. Of course, she’s talked about him to me, and I never really thought much of him until a few months ago, when I kind of started crushing on him.

Long story short, I hooked up with the guy my best friend likes, and it was a bad idea. One day, he came over and we started hooking up in my bed. We were about to have sex when my best friend came walking in my room without knocking. I didn’t know she was going to come over and she saw us lying in bed together kissing, practically naked. It was the worst day ever. She flipped out and we haven’t been friends since.

Read more hilarious hookup confessions here!

Follow Gurl, pretty please!
FacebookTwitterTumblr and Instagram

Posted in: Hookup Confessions
Tags: , , ,

1. avatarNikki says:

Well, he did show interest in you but still. You should have talked it over with your bff before anything happened with the guy. If she was a true friend she would understand.

2. avatarPaige says:

Honestly, your friend can’t just claim a guy. She doesn’t have the right to do so, he’s a living person not a possession. And if he showed no interest in her it’s not like you stole him in the first place. Also, she kind of invaded your privacy.

3. avatarariel says:

By the way you commented on your hook up confession it got me wondering if you said thoes things to justify what you did. Stop being in denial and admit you did something very wrong and probably hurt your friend.

4. avatarMara says:

Oh boy, you should’ve locked your door.
    Honestly, I’ve been there. And we let it slide. Mostly because sticky situation and that’s what you’ve got yourself.

You can play it two ways;
    1. Mean. She never told him how she felt and he came onto you. Her loss. She should’ve moved faster. Tell it to her straight, blame her with the facts.
    2. Nice. Go to her and explain it properly, if she’ll hear you out. Say the truth. You started to like him because she was always pointing him out or talking about him and then it just happened. Human nature, not entirely your fault either as you weren’t kissing yourself.

If I were her, I’d be mad of course. But I’ve been you so I know how hard it to choose between something that feels awesome and a broken friendship.

5. avatarCierra333 says:

Too bad. If I was the best friend I would be pissed too. I know that she only had a crush on him and that wasnt her boyfriend but that your BESTFRIENDS CRUSH and you were about to have SEX with him. Think about that RUDE AND THOUGHTLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. avatarVictoria says:

Common your only human , im not saying what u did was right , but you and your best friend should be able to work this out like no big deal it was just sex not like you were having a serious relationship behind her back. An apology and demonstrate how important she is to you is essential!!

7. avatarBecca says:

wow that sucks. but what are you gonna do?
    you screwed up and now you’re friendship is over. way to go.

8. avatarfoduboyz says:

I don’t think you had the right to nearly have sex with him if it was her crush.

• avatarerin says:

I totally agree I would never be her friend again even if the guy liked her i still would have said that is not right im her friend and i wont do that to her

9. avatarDaynaMarie says:

While I don’t believe your friend had any claim on the guy, especially if he’s shown no interest in her for years, you definitely should have sat her down and gently broke the news to her that something was going on between you and him earlier.

10. avatarEvie says: