I’m not a huge fan of bras. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the support, and my personal choice is to never go braless in public because my breast size would make that very uncomfortable for me, but… they’re just so annoying! So, I’ll take any trick or tip I can to make bras better.
And that’s where Pinterest comes in handy. Not only are there a ton of fashion hacks, but there are also tricks specifically for bras. Like, figuring out your perfect bra size, or familiarizing yourself with all the different styles. Whatever it is you want to figure out, we’ve got the answers! Here are 15 bra hacks, tips, and tricks that will change your life in the best way.
1. Find out how to get the perfect bra size using this very helpful infographic:
2. Want support while wearing a shirt with a low back… without showing your bra strap? Here’s an easy DIY project for a cute look:
3. Use a paper clip to make your own racerback bra. Honestly, this seems a little uncomfortable, but it would work as a last-minute trick.
4. Get the answers on how to fix what’s wrong with your bra:
5. Sew cups into backless or low-back dresses so you don’t need to be left out!
6. Keep your bras in great shape by learning how to put them away correctly.
7. Learn how to hand-wash delicate bras so you don’t ruin them in the washing machine.
8. Get to know the different styles of bras out there so it’s easier to shop for what you need.
9. Don’t throw away your bra when the underwire pops out – fix it easily with this trick.
10. Follow these tips on how to care for your bra so that you can keep it for a long time:
11. Find out which type of bra is the best for your breast size and type:
12. Learn about sister sizing. It can be really useful when you’re bra shopping!
13. Use this sewing trick to ensure your bra straps never slip down again.
14. Make a strapless bra really stay in position all night.
15. Use this simple rule to figure out if you’re wearing the right size or not.
Which of these tips do you think is the most useful? Have you ever tried any? What did we forget to mention? Tell me in the comments!