A ponytail is a no-brainer whenever your hair is dirty, messy, or you’re just in a rush. It’s the quickest and easiest hairstyle that will keep you looking fresh and put together even when you’re feeling like a bum. So let’s make it more complicated!
JK, I’m just going to help you make your ponytail look even more amazing. Pinterest offers a ton of tips and tutorials that will help you seriously step up your ponytail game, ranging from it-literally-takes-two-minutes to okay-I-spent-a-little-time-on-my-hair. Even if it takes about 20 minutes, though, these are all super easy and perfect for any day. They’re also great for the upcoming warmer weather. Check out these 15 hair hacks and tutorials on how to make your ponytail look amazing:
1. Double knot it for an easy, chic look that’s perfect for summer.
2. Give yourself a longer ponytail with the easiest tip ever.
3. Create a messy ponytail if your hair is curly from the day before.
4. Add a simple side braid to make things more interesting.
5. Try this twist style for something super elegant.
6. Use beach spray or dry shampoo for some texture, which will instantly make your ponytail look cuter.
7. Spice up the back with a French braid. It’s more complicated than it looks!
8. Give your hair some oomph by making it wavy with beach spray, teasing it, and then making it look longer.
9. Use twists to make a chic, yet messy ponytail.
10. Want a fuller ponytail quickly? Just use a hair clip!
11. Go for a sleek look with straight hair by wrapping some hair around the band. It instantly updates your ponytail.
12. Update a side pony with a twist.
13. Do something fun and unique.
14. Sometimes all you need is a little volume to make your ponytail look awesome. Try this trick:
15. Make a bow with your hair for something cute.
Which of these is your favorite? Which are you going to try? Have you tried any of them before? What kind of hair tricks do you want to see? Tell me in the comments.