You guys know I deal with acne, and it never gets less annoying. I’d love to tell you that it doesn’t bother me, but it does so I’m not going to lie to you. It’s a pain in the butt, and I hate that I’m still dealing with it well past puberty. But I do deal with it and have accepted it.
Having acne is really tough and can make you feel terrible about yourself. Your face is the first thing people see, and you want people to notice you, not your blemishes. I totally get it. If you have acne, you’ll understand these things:
1. You’re always feeling frustrated with your skin.
I just can’t even.
2. You have enough skincare products to open a spa.
Welcome to my home apothecary.
3. Getting a new blemish doesn’t shock you anymore. You’re just annoyed more than anything.
Oh another one? K.
4. You literally want to punch people who say they’re breaking out.
You need to stop talking, thanks.
5. Every time you see a new treatment you’re like:
6. You’re really good at covering it up.
It’s your superpower.
7. But you wish you could walk around fresh faced with perfect skin.
I mean, you can totally be comfortable without makeup on. But it’d be nice to be totally clear!
8. People always try to suggest solutions as if you’ve never heard of them, and you’re like:
9. If someone says you have nice skin, you’re skeptical but it also makes your day.
I know you’re probably lying, but thank you so much and can I hug you?
10. You know what it feels like to have acne burn.
11. You know you’re not supposed to pick, but you do it anyway.
You can’t escape me, blackhead!
12. When a product doesn’t work, you’re just like:
Ughhh I don’t have 6-8 weeks to wait for this to work.
Do you have acne? Do you relate to any of these?Tell us in the comments!