Do y’all remember making friendship bracelets when you were younger? I’m starting to get really nostalgic for those because I keep seeing all of these loom bracelets all over the place. Those are cool and all, but nothing beats an awesome friendship bracelet made out of embroidery floss and love.
I used to make bracelets for everyone and could do all sorts of braids and patterns. I’m sure I’ve lost my touch, but I’m going to pick up some supplies this weekend to see if I’ve still got it. Friendship bracelets are great to make with your friends, for your friends or even just for yourself. Check out these fabulous DIYs and give them a try!
1. Go classic with the original friendship bracelet pattern. You can mix and match whatever colors you want!
2. This one is super easy. Wrap a beaded chain with some embroidery floss for a little edge.
3. Or try your hand at a fancier knot with a clasp!
4. Try making a twisted wraparound bracelet instead of braiding or doing macrame.
5. OMG this is so stinkin’ cute! I’m definitely making this one for my BFF.
6. Bling out your friendship by adding some rhinestones.
7. Or add some hex nuts for a really cool look.
8. This alternating triangle pattern is so rad.
9. Add some sweet words to your bracelet.
10. Combine rhinestones and chains with embroidery thread for a funky look.
Did you make friendship bracelets when you were younger? Are you going to make any of the above? Tell us in the comments!