In case you can’t tell by the amount of animal videos I share with you on a weekly basis, I love animals. I pretty much love all animals and am really struggling with the fact that I do not have a pet right now.
I grew up with multiple fluffballs running around my home and now the only fluffball I have is the hair stuck under my coffee table. So I spend a lot of time at the puppy store by my apartment and looking at animal videos and photos online. When I see someone with a puppy or a kitten, I think about how to steal it and get away safely. I spent a good hour the other day crying over baby elephant and panda videos. I have a problem, and if you love animals you definitely know how I feel.
1. Having cuteness aggression.
This is a real thing. It’s that feeling you get when something is so cute that you want to squeeze it.
2. Falsely thinking you have a lot in common with someone who says they have a pet.
You might think you have a crush on someone, but really you just want to talk about their pet. I’m not proud of this: once I sort of “dated” a guy just so I could hang out with his dog.
3. Your Snapchats consist of pictures of your pets or other animals.
Jess literally sends me snaps of her cat like ten times a week.
4. Having pet envy.
This is the worst when you don’t have a pet of your own. But you can have pet envy even when you have a pet.
5. Using animal emojis over people emojis.
I communicate via mainly cats and confetti.
6. Not being annoyed by fur.
Fur=animal=happiness. It’s simple math.
7. But always having a lint-roller on hand.
To get rid of the fur so people don’t think you’re insane.
8. The zoo makes you have all the feels.
You like being around animals (like pandas!), but you feel so sad because they are trapped in cages!
9. Every time you see someone walking their dog, you stop to pet it.
It doesn’t matter if you’re going to be late. You’re petting that dog.
10. Spending an absurd amount of watching animal videos.
Like I said before, I spent an hour crying over baby elephants.
11. And getting sucked into a world of animal GIFs when you’re searching for something online.
This post has taken me twice as long as usual…
12. This is your dream:
I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO WAKE UP CHRISTMAS MORNING TO A BUNCH OF PUPPIES!
14. You can’t decide when people ask what your favorite animal is.
How are you supposed to choose when they are all SO CUTE?
15. You know exactly what animal you’d be if you were one.
I’d be a snow leopard. What would you be?
16. Those ASPCA commercials literally make you die inside.
I seriously cannot. No. Stop.
17. Having “be in a puppy pile” on your bucket list.
OMG. Cutting myself off before I spend the entire day looking at animal GIFs.
Are you an animal lover? Do you relate to any of the above? Tell us in the comments!