Would You Rather: Weird Make Out Spots

Where would you rather make out? | Source: Shutterstock

Where would you rather make out? |Source: Shutterstock

People in TV and movies can (and will) make out literally anywhere. Crowded libraries, ocean waves, ships that are about to sink…if you’re Leonardo DiCaprio, at least. Real people don’t usually have the same level of tenacity and when they do it usually accompanies some embarrassing story.

That’s why it’s so fun to come up with really ridiculous make out locations, because we know that reality would definitely make us think twice before making out in a smelly barn or a haunted house. Unless you’re really into ghosts…which is fine, this is a non-judgmental space, okay?

Anyway, decide which random make out spot you’d rather scope out with your boo. No ghostly pun intended.

Where’s the weirdest place you’ve ever made out? What weird make out setting is weirdly appealing to you? Tell us in the comments!

Reader Hookup Confession: My Girlfriend’s Brother Caught Us Having Sex

Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram

Posted in: Sex Polls
Tags: ,

1. avatarHotGirl says:

Under a table while still sitting in the chair was the weirdest place I’ve ever made out. Major stretching!

2. avatarMegan says:

I’ve made out with someone in a church attic!

3. avataremma dogherty says:

the weirdest place that ive made out in was my neighbors swimming pool. it was in the middle of the summer, and my neighbors were on vacation. my boyfriend and i really wanted to swim, so we hopped the fence and went into my neighbors pool. we swam for a while, and then ended up making out. then that led to more, and we ended up hooking up in the neighbors backyard. we were there for a while, and then we realized what we were doing and went back to my house and to my room. that was a really fun day haha :)

4. avatarJulia says:

the truck of a car?! LOL! supposed to be trunk right?

5. avatarNina muniz says:

In a junkyard and a sharktank

6. avataraimhar97 says:

Weirdest place I’ve made out has to be the helicopter pad on a cruise ship. I had gone on a cruise when I was 15 to Central America during a Christmas holiday, and I met this gorgeous guy. There was instant chemistry, but since we had to hide our hook ups, we tried to find secluded places to make out. Our last night, we hopped one of the fences on board, and up the stairs on to the helicopter pad. Heavy petting commenced and then we were caught by an employee. Extremely embarrassing, seeing as I began babbling that we were there simply to see the constellations. I kept pointing to random places and saying “oh it’s the big dipper!”