Would You Rather: Worst Case Sex Scenarios

The number of awful things that can happen never ends. | Source: The To Do List/CBS Films

Sex is awkward, enlightening, embarrassing, awful, fun…okay, almost every adjective in any language can be used to describe a given sex scenario, which is why sex is so weird in the first place.

If you’re like me and you have that awful combination of a big imagination and a fair amount of paranoia, you can come up with a lot of things that can go wrong during sex. Or after sex. Or before sex. But you know what’s better than coming up with these awkward scenarios? Making people think about what they’d do in those awkward scenarios. That’s exactly what’s going down (that was a good pun) in this edition of Would You Rather. Have fun!

Which is your biggest sex fear? Which of these scenarios would you be okay with? Tell us in the comments!

Reader Hookup Confession: The Cops Caught Us Having Sex!

Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram

Posted in: Sex Polls
Tags: ,

1. avatar Wendy says:

It would hurt! He might not like the look of ‘it’ and he’ll freak out

2. avatar noreen malik says:

i liked to sex with my lifepatner 4times aweek in bed room,but could not orgasm, but don’t know it what is orgasm,can you define me its feeling of orgasm.

• avatar Shae Ray says:

Its like an immense feeling of satisfaction where your whole body goes wild and then u sigh with happiness lol! But you would know if you orgasmed (trust me!)

3. avatar Chloe says:

I’m scared he’s gonna go down on me and not like what he see’s …. or smells!

• avatar Pipposrule says:

True

• avatar Mel says:

You shouldn’t be nervous about that. If you are worried about the smell, make sure you shower beforehand and are clean. Trim your pubes, if you don’t already, because a lot of guys these days are grossed out by hair (that will change, trust me. My bf and I have been together for 7 years, nothing I do grosses him out), but most of all make sure you feel comfortable with the person. If you’re comfortable with them, then you have nothing to worry about.

4. avatar toph13 says:

My biggest fear is having the guy hate my body and dump me right then and there.

5. avatar Alexus Davis says:

My biggest fear about sex would be the awkwardness of it. Like, I don’t know how to explain it. I am also pretty fearful of having sex at my age anyways because anything could happen i.e. the condom breaking which could result in pregnancy. That’s pretty much the MAIN reason why I want to wait til I am married or at least out of college, basically when I am ready to be able to raise a baby that’s when I will lay down and have sex.

6. avatar miley says:

my biggest fear is getting pregnant and the condom breaking i don’t want a baby at this age i am to young! also because my mom would kill me for having sex first of all second of all she would kick me out of the house for ending up pregnant. and i don’t want that but then i know if i get pregnant my boyfriends mom would take me in and take care of me like i am one of her own.

7. avatar supersexyhot991 says:

i think my biggest fears about sex is that A. it’ll hurt a lot and B. i’ll get pregnant(knowing my luck, that just might happen) and out of all the scenarios, i think i’d be okay with the iceberg lettuce one. all of the others are to weird or terrifying for me to even imagine, let alone live through! btw, this was a lot of fun, keep the great work!