8 Horrible Things You Learned From Aladdin

Okay here’s the deal. I didn’t like Aladdin as a child because it scared the living bejesus out of me. There were too many surprise elements and scary things. You cannot seriously tell me that the tiger cave didn’t freak you out.

I’ve watched every Disney movie multiple (like at least fifty) times, and once I got over my fear of Aladdin, I realized it wasn’t really that scary as a teenager or now as an adult. I’m going to start off by saying that I’m not trying to ruin your childhood. I know Aladdin is a favorite among most. And I love Princess Jasmine. I think she’s one of the best Disney Princesses. But it’s important to be able to look critically at things, no matter how much you love them. So let’s take a look at some things shall we?

What do you think about Mulan? Can you think of anything else wrong with the movie? Tell us in the comments!

Check out these 7 lessons you need to unlearn from Beauty And The Beast

Follow Gurl, pretty please!
Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram

Posted in: Stuff We Heart
Tags: , , ,

1. avatarAna says:

Well, during this time period, and in any place with royalty, all members of a royal family would be expected to associate with people of their class or at the very least, noble class. We can see in this movie that people of that class are in short supply. So this may be the reason for her lack of friends.

2. avatarnatalie13 says:

I love aladdin bby :*

3. avatarFaith says:

I’ve never been a big fan of disney princesses, I was more into Hercules, The Jungle Book, the Aristocats etc…
    But honestly, over analyzing a children’s movie like this seems too much.

4. avatarLiv says:

I’m getting really sick of gurl looking into every Disney movie so critically. The Mulan post was just awful and this is worse.

5. avatarOlive says:

I disagree

6. avatarILvCountryBoys says:

GURL, STOP DISSING DISNEY!!!! I’M A HUGE CLASSIC DISNEY FAN AND YOU’RE REALLY BEGINNING TO PISS ME OFF!!! OTHER GURLS WISH YOU WOULD STOP TOO!!!! KNOCK IT OFF! >:( KEEP THIS UP AND I’LL DELETE MY ACCOUNT. QUIT MODERNIZING AND PERVERTING EVERYTHING!!!!

7. avatarJirah says:

LOL!!!!!!! I mention something about Aladdin from the Mulan page, and now THIS happens. This should be good… I haven’t even gone through the article yet.

8. Pingback: J Woww Reveals That She Is Pregnant Plus More Links