10 Signs Your Guy Friend Likes You

Much earlier this year, a study came out that said that men and women can never be “just friends” because one of them will always want something more with the other one, whether they realize it or not. You guys were pretty pissed at me for reporting this study, but even our Ask A Guy contributor Ethan Fixell agrees with me – he says that, given the opportunity, your guy friend would absolutely take things to the next level with you. He also believes that guys don’t become friends with girls unless they have a crush – and Ethan is pretty smart, so I believe him.

But let’s get to my point: if you have a lot of guy friends, I can bet that at least one of them likes you as more than a friend. A lot of times, girls don’t see this (this is how the term friend zone came about). Maybe you like your guy friend and you want to know if he feels the same way – or maybe you’re just curious about whether or not your dude BFF is secretly in love with you. It doesn’t really matter why you want to know. Here are 10 signs your guy friend likes you… and I mean likes you, likes you.

Do you think any of your guy friends like you? Do you think guys and girls can ever be just friends? Tell me in the comments.

10 signs your ex isn’t over you

Follow Gurl, pretty please!
Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram

Posted in: Love Advice
Tags: , ,

1. avatarGeetha says:

I met my old classmate after so many years n we got attracted instantly n after we involved intimately,I had thot we r in love n askd him also whether he has feelings he said no but I started feeling fr him n he know abt my feelings also but still he says he has no feelings for me,but I feel he has feelings but he is nt ready to admit as he wants to control bcs we both r married,how to know whether he feels for me, please help.

2. avatarLuisa says:

Hi, i thing you have friends that secretly like you or wants you, i discovered some months ago, because a friend told me about a website that you can tell anonymously to your friends if you like them or want something mor, but they don´t know it only if there is a match. So i got into it and i had 2 matches with some friends that i dind´t knew. So i discovered that your friends can secretly like you but sometimes is too hard to figurate out so i loved this website, by the way is http://www.friblind.com

3. avatarmadison says:

I like two guys in my class and I think they both like me back because one keeps touching me and the other kind of shows off around me. They are both are dating one of my friends but I still think they like me.

4. avatarElle says:

I have friend from new york city whom i just met in a chatting site..we used to talked together even we have time difference. And we let each other know what we do in everyday by sending photos and etc. i dont know how he feel about me but he cared for me same as i cared for him.it confused me how he feel about me, with the way he treated me.

5. avatarharrypotterfan13 says:

I kind of like two guys and they are both my friend. One of them acts like he likes me, but when I asked him out, he said he just likes me as a friend. But all of my friends, and i, think that he likes me as more than a friend. The other boy shows signs he likes me a lots sometimes, but other times he doesn’t. We text each other almost every day but I’m still not sure if he likes me or not. Could you all please give me some advice on both boys? I’m so confused!!!

6. avatargemma says:

I really like a boy he slaps my ass and stuff he kissed me and he is my brother mate he said he like me.

• avatarkindall says:

He loves you girl! He said it himself that he likes you. He will probably ask you out soon but if he doesn’t he probably wants you to ask him out. You can also ask your brother if he likes you he would probably know. Good luck!

7. avatarJC says:

Maybe it doesn’t have to do anything with the article, but for some of the reasons written in the comments are why we hate guy friends, because things like that can happen even if the girl only sees him as a friend.

8. avatarTomboyInLove says:

I really like my guy friend and he knows. When he comes over we cuddle and kiss, but when i ask him if he likes me, he acts weird and won’t answer the question obviously. And then i asked him out to the movies as a date and he accepted but he still won’t say he likes me. Does he?

• avatarBrianna says:

Yes he does and is too afraid to admit it or he is a player (how many gfs has he recently had?) think of questions like those

• avatarJust a helper says:

Most likely yes, if you like him back hint it, but not to over the top. He’s probably a little shy to say it. If you ask him if he loves you he probably isn’t ready to say it. But there could be a slight chance that you are caught in a Flirtationship

9. avatarAlison says:

Its irritating. My guy best friend keeps on hinting to me that he likes me, and yet when I ask him to open up, he goes all ” i dont like anyone” lots of girls are after him, and he ALWAYS confides in me. He hugged me twice, and is ALWAYS finding weird excuses to touch me. My hair, my face, my hands, whatever. He complimented me subtly, saying he would rather choose me over the girls who are after him if he HAD A CHOICE. Pfft. All my best girlfriends think he likes me. Do you guys think he likes me? lol

10. avatarRei says:

So I was over my best guy friends house last night and things got cray. Some how we ended up cuddling and he kissed my hand,cheek, forehead and lips like woah. Maybe its because I complimented him on his singing (which is amazing) and hugged him. Then we layed down face to face and was trying to get me to say that I love him thennn he kissed me. Ever since then he tries to hold my hand, and its not that much different from how we normally are (we poke each other and such but never like this).

11. avatarAnne says:

I like this guy, but I don’t know if he likes me back. I have talked to a bunch of my girlfriends and they all say I should tell him, but if I do and he doesn’t like me back that could make our friendship all awkward. What should I do?

12. avatarKnowitall says:

Girls!!!! Some of this comments on guy friends are over done and are not true……. There are guys who are born good listeners and are true gentlemen and help all their female freinds…

13. avatarguy says:

That’s all standard for platonic friendships. You have friends who don’t care what you say, complement you and defend you?