15 Signs Your Crush Likes You Back

The biggest thing that makes having a crush so complicated is all of the confusing emotions that you’re constantly feeling. How are you supposed to know if he likes you back or not?! Sometimes, even if he says he likes you, it can still be hard to tell if he really does or if he’s just trying to play you.

Here at Gurl, we’re constantly getting questions from you guys asking how to know if your crush likes you back. Well, I don’t know your crushes personally, but I do know that there are some telltale signs any guy will put off if he’s into you. If your crush does a lot of this stuff, then guess what? He’s probably just as into you as you are to him!

He always texts you back. And if he doesn’t for a little while, then he says sorry and explains why he was MIA.

texting gif

You randomly catch him staring at you happily and when you do, he gets embarrassed.

giphy (2)

He seems really excited to take you out somewhere, whether you’re just going to the movies or going out for a nice dinner.

tumblr_mp2m7koyWG1s6jn1co1_500

He doesn’t talk about other girls in front of you, even if a gorgeous girl walks by or the hottest actress ever gets naked while you’re watching a movie.

original (1)

He doesn’t try to hook up with you right away. He wants it to be special!

original (4)

He asks you questions about your life. If he’s genuinely interested in getting to know you, he’ll want to talk about you more than just himself.

original (3)

He actually calls you. In this age of texting and online messaging, if a dude actually picks up a phone to call you… take that as a good sign.

tumblr_inline_ml5gcg0BbE1qz4rgp

He remembers those thing you tell him, or things he’s noticed about you.

original (2)

He gets into a little PDA with you in public, like holding your hand, kissing your cheek or just being cute with you.

giphy (4)

He’s always smiling and laughing every time he’s around you. This shows he’s happy!

giphy (5)

He cleans his room before you come over. A lot of guys (not all guys) are messy and don’t really care about it. But if he goes out of his way to clean for you, he wants to make a good impression.

giphy (6)

He does other things to impress you, like casually mention he does something really cool. Or maybe he shows off a little. It’s cute!

giphy (7)

If he has to cancel plans, he apologizes, explains why and makes new plans with you.

giphy (8)

He goes out of his way to make sure you’re happy. He does what you want to do and will cancel plans with other people sometimes to see you.

giphy (3)

You just kind of know. Sometimes, you can’t help but notice the sparks.

giphy

Do you think your crush likes you? What other signs do you think there are that someone likes you? Tell me in the comments.

What it’s really like to be the new girl

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Relationships
Tags: , ,

1. avatarstill mystery says:

I like a boy
    and I thik he also likes me becoz he use to stare me alot and when I caught him doing this he looks away what does this means ???
    answer plzzz

2. avatarK says:

So I’m guessing he likes me. He told my friend he did and he randomly texts me. BUT when I asked he said I’m not sure. Was he pretending or serious. I’m not sure. Also when we text he sometimes doesn’t reply for awhile. Do boys do that?

3. avatarMyiah says:

I really like this guy who is in my ‘r.e’ lesson and in my form. He is proper cute and funny. In r.e he always looks at me and smiles and I look back and do the same. He always trys to get my attention in r.e but never in form because his best friend sits next to him and he talks to him but he still talks to me.

4. avatarDeborah Dee says:

I lyk ‘im..we txt tho he doesn’t call buh we chat alot dats wen hes online. But i tink he lyks my frind…am confused

5. avatarGrace says:

I like him.he stares at me and removes his eyes whenever we have eye contact,he sits at the back.he is kinda cute and shy.he doesn’t dig way down in conversations

6. avatarRebecca says:

I thought that a boy might like you by when you laugh he will look at you in an I like you way and he tries to be funny to see you laugh again

7. avatarHunny Bun says:

Does he want to be with me??? We are not together but he tells me he love me and we talk to each other all the time weather it’s texting or talking on the phone and he leave little comments or love songs on my fb page. My question is do he want to be with me or is it just a friendly thing???

8. avatardiana says:

Can you help me out Idk if my crush likes me because we have already kissed and we’ll I told him I liked him and he said he said he wasn’t ready for a relationship and we’ll we trued keeping it low key but something happened and now he has a girlfriend but I still like him and I want him I felt like he likes me cause he us like always starring at me and trying to get my attention but Idk if we will ever have a chance what should I do??

• avatarDan says:

Trust me, he’s just using you for fun, forget him and find a decent guy, if he really likes you, you must be the girl he’s with now, not anyone else.

9. avatarAmy says:

Everytime I’m going to stare at him and catch staring at me too but then he looks away quickly.Some of his friend say that he doesn’t like me anymore(He used to
    like me) but I don’t believe them because he always stares at me. Does he like me or not?

10. avatarDineo says:

Evry time im sittn nxt 2 hm he stares at mee n evn through when he is wth hi friend he would tll dam mae nm…..omg he luvs mee

11. avatarChaos says:

my crush is a bi-gay. LOL XD

12. avatarYukta Potaraju says:

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! He LIKES me!!!!!!! And his name will suit at me like-
    Mr. Krishnakant Gurjar
    and
    Mrs. Yukta Gurjar

13. avatarrina says:

he is not the kind who call he is too shy to. but he is a show off

14. avatarPurple Grrl says:

i knew he liked me! And sometimes he sings to me like he is teasing, but his eyes stare straight into to mine. And jesus, every single time i smile at him or congratulate him, he blushes and does a full-out, nerdy, wow-this-is-awesome grin.

15. avatarrandom girl says:

my boy likes me!!!!

16. avatararriane says:

maybe he like me too :-)

17. avatarHarrypotterules says:

The guy I like may like me back, Yay!

18. avatarRuthie says:

I think this boy likes me becauase he was in my class last year and he always would let me sit by him and he said he liked someone in our class and i thought oh that’s me and he told his friend he liked me and one time i caught him starring at me

19. avatarHazelstar says:

He likes me OMG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!