20 Signs Your Boyfriend Sucks

Unfortunately, bad relationships happen all the time. Somehow, you wind up with someone who you just don’t click with – but even though things aren’t going well, you really like that person and so you try super hard to make it work. But it doesn’t work because, sometimes, your boyfriend sucks and you’re dating a loser.

It may be hard to realize that you have a terrible boyfriend when you’re in the middle of a relationship, which is why someone needs to be the one to tell you that you need to dump that dude, ASAP. That’s why we’re here – to let you know that your boyfriend isn’t worth your time. If you’re having any doubts about your relationship, read these 20 signs that your boyfriend sucks… and then break up with him.

He flirts with other girls in front of you, then blows you off when you get mad at him for it. Not okay!

chuck bass gif

He gets annoyed and sulky whenever you have a girl’s night. Chill, man.

eminem gif

He’s selfish when it comes to hooking up. He really doesn’t care if you finished strong, as long as he did. He’ll get ya next time, k babe?

emma stone gif

He ignores your texts or calls whenever he feels like it without an explanation. And you’re left feeling like, WTF is going on?!

brave gif

He’s rude or disrespectful to your family and they all basically hate him.

rude gif

He’s jealous of everything you do. You can’t even look at another dude without him asking if you’re cheating.

selena gomez gif

He blames you during every single argument you two have, even if it really was his fault. He ALWAYS manages to turn it around.

frustrated gif

You always feel like nothing you do is ever good enough for him. Not cool, girl.

charlie brown gif

He flirts with your friends and they’re just like, “Ew.”

ew gif

He relies on you for everything but when you ask him for a favor, he says no.

jersey shore gif

He has no ambition and doesn’t care about anything. Grow up, dude.

lazy gif

He makes important plans with you then just bails for no real reason. Usually because he doesn’t feel like it or “something better” came up.

spongebob gif

He never wants to take you out on real dates. You guys have basically never gone out to dinner.

the little mermaid gif

You stop talking about him to your best friends because you’re sick of hearing them tell you he’s a loser.

emmastyone

He makes fun of you all the time and not in a cute, jokey way, but in a really mean way.

crying gif

He breaks up with you all the time or threatens to break up with you all the time. One word: manipulation.

sad gif

He thinks he’s the best thing to enter your life. Relax.

dave franco

He never wants to hang out with your friends, but always insists that you two hang with his boys.

new girl gif

He suggests that you may want to start working out more.

angry gifs

You sometimes wonder if you should end things… before you convince yourself he’ll change one day.

breakup gif

Can you relate to any of these signs? Have you ever dated anyone like this? Are any of your friends dating a bad guy? Tell me in the comments.

8 signs it’s just a summer fling

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Relationships
Tags: , ,

1. avatarlala says:

Um arent basically all men like this or most of these? This is why relationships are pointless the the most part… What is the point….they will only take from you and make you miserable

2. avatarb says:

dating him now for almost 5 yrs. he was great for the first 1.5 years. now he just sucks the big one. TODAY is my birthday..but hes busy. hasnt even called. when i asked him yesterday if we were doing anything for my b day he says”Im totally broke babe”..a few hrs. later he tells me its suppose to rain so he’ll probably take his daughter to see a movie…WTF. we’ve had 5 wedding dates. in which he cancelled all of them, mid planning. hes not treating me right and I know it which it pisses me off. I just dont know where that awesome guy went! if he ever does call i dont think Im picking up. he can kiss it.

3. avatarjuststopalready says:

Unfortunately 9 an a half to 10 I can relate to no matter what I say im wrong he’s always right we argue a lot he’s become a total turn off to me he’s so controlling everything is his time I am having trouble breaking it off because he lives with me were stuck in a lease he won’t leave im hoping once he gets his taxes he’ll bounce!!!

4. avatarS says:

Actually, encourage someone to work out is good! If it’s for your health and keep you in shape, then it means they care about you. As someone who has sport rutine and knows the benefits of it, I also encourage my BF to do so because he almost do nothing and I want him to keep looking good and be healthy :)
    But if it’s just for loose weight and to look like a model to them, then it’s rude.

• avatarJessica Booth says:

You’re right! But in this case, we mean if he’s doing it to be rude and not helpful.

5. avatarColeen23 says:

My boyfriend seems to always be too busy for me and when he’s here it’s like he isint really here we have had words and he has got a lot better but it still feels like he hasn’t got time for me there’s always something else more important to do .. When we first got together we loved seeing eachother and now it’s just not the same what shall I do ??

6. avatark8luv says:

wow thats wow omg my friend needed this thx now shell c what a dick he really is

7. avatarGicelle says:

You should make a ’20 signs your boyfriend is awesome’ now to give us some perspective!

8. avatarLittleRedWolf says:

Uuuggghh a former friend of mine dated a guy for YEARS who did so many of these things. He was a first class jerk.

9. avatarSarah says:

Wow…. Reading this has really opened my eyes. My bf does all of these things.

• avatarshaz123 says:

just made me sad this….t i love him i know he is better than this. its his sucky frens..damn…der mst be a way to fix it! helllppppp