The 10 Do’s And Don’ts Of Facebook Stalking Your Crush

Stalking – real life stalking, when you follow a person around or watch their every move – is bad. You should never do it because it’s creepy, it’s scary, it’s not good for you mentally and, oh yeah, it’s illegal. But Facebook stalking? It’s a much more harmless way of keeping tabs on a person without acting too crazy. In fact, some would even argue that Facebook stalking is perfectly acceptable because people make a Facebook so others will know more about their lives – why not take advantage of that?

I have admitted it before and I’ll admit it now: I’m a Facebook stalker. Yes, I FB stalk my crushes and my boyfriend (and maybe once in a while my ex-boyfriends), but I’m also not afraid to FB stalk my friends or my little sister and brother. I’m not really ashamed. We have all Facebook stalked – yes, even those people who might comment here saying it’s pathetic – at some point. It’s normal.

While it’s usually pretty harmless, Facebook stalking can get messy quickly. There are some things you just can’t do, you know? Don’t get weird with it. Here are the 10 do’s and don’ts of Facebook stalking your crush. Because if you’re going to do it, you might as well do it responsibly.

Do you ever Facebook stalk your crush? Have you ever done anything embarrassing when Facebook stalking? Tell us in the comments.

10 things you’re doing wrong on social media

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Love Advice
Tags: , ,

1. avatarKait says:

So my friend took my phone while I was in the bathroom and liked all of my crushes pictures

2. avatargame cracks says:

I together with my friends happened to be analyzing the best items found on your site and so instantly developed a terrible feeling I never thanked the web site owner for those techniques. All the young men appeared to be certainly excited to read through all of them and already have in fact been enjoying these things. Thank you for indeed being indeed thoughtful and also for picking out this kind of decent useful guides most people are really wanting to know about. Our own honest apologies for not saying thanks to you sooner.

3. avatarZeke says:

I have this crush in FB i saw her on her school fair with my friends. I didnt make a move which i really regret. How can i add her in FB? What if she says why’d u add me?

4. avatarKaties says:

What if we don’t even have any friends in common? LOL it sounds bad, but we have a college class together, but we came from two different schools

5. avatarKaren says:

This helps! Now I know what I should and shouldn’t do! But I kinda told him i like him, but he told one of my friends that he doesn’t like me back :’( What should I do now :/ ?

6. avatarBrandi says:

Yes, I have made fake profiles to stalk my crush. lol

• avatarDiane says:

I am sure we have all made fake profiles I don t think it is bad, you are not hurting any body. I did this too but I do not know how he knew it was me because he then made comments on his FB page and so did his friends as well as my co workers.

7. Pingback: Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant With Baby #3 And More Links!