Flashback: Awesome Super Powers From ’90s TV Shows I Wish I Had

How amazing would it be to go through life with a super power? It’s like, you seem like you’re just a normal girl, but then, BAM – you have some crazy super power that allows you to read minds or fly or start up a friendly conversation with a bunch of animals. I can’t think of anything that might be more awesome than that.

This is exactly why I love supernatural TV shows and movies. It’s so much fun to watch them and wonder what your life would be like if you could do the things the fictional characters are doing. The ’90s in particular had some really amazing supernatural TV shows that I can’t forget about no matter how many other good shows are on TV right now. So, I put together a list of awesome super powers from ’90s shows that I wish I had IRL. Read on to see if you agree with me!

Which of these super powers do you wish you had? Do you think any of them are overrated? What TV shows or super powers did I miss? Tell me in the comments!

What The Future Looked Like In ’90s Music Videos

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Stuff We Heart
Tags: , ,

1. avatarAbrar says:

I wish i could have a supernatural like Matilda , it’s so amazing and interesting at the same time .

2. avatarmerakimela says:

The list isn’t showing for me what am I doing wrong here

3. avataream says:

yes roswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. avatarRachel says:

Yeah, but you couldn’t spend the whole day as a dolphin! You’d get stuck and be a dolphin for the rest of your life! I mean you could change to a dolphin, then change to human and do that over and over again, but you’d get tired. They couldn’t morph more then like four times a day.

5. Pingback: Flashback: Awesome Super Powers From '90s TV Shows I Wish I Had | Todd99.com

6. avatarBobby Butler says:

There is one that is not included on here from the 90′s that I still want to be able to do: morph into a Power Ranger

7. Pingback: From Our BFFs: Jordin Sparks & Jason Derulo Announce "Before It Breaks" Duet! | My Teenager Days

8. avatarLittleRedWolfGirl says:

Before I even clicked on this, I was hoping ‘Animorphs’ would be on here, and sure enough! Not only that, but out of all 54 covers you could have chosen, you picked the one that actually caused me to read the series, because I really loved dolphins as a kid and this caught my eye (also the morphing didn’t hurt, it just felt kinda weird – trust me, I’ve read this series so many times it’s not even funny).

Also, Buffy. Yes.