What His Texts Say Vs. What They Really Mean

I like texting as much as the next girl, but even though it can be really great, it can also be really complicated… especially when you’re texting a guy you like. Whether he’s just your crush or a dude you just started dating, it’s easy to misunderstand his text messages. When you can’t hear someone’s voice or see their face, it’s hard to figure out exactly what they mean. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve received a text message from a dude that has left me sitting there saying, “WHAT?!” over and over again as I frantically try to decode what he’s really saying.

That’s why we’ve put together this handy-dandy little guide on what his texts say vs. what they really mean. Now, keep in mind that this isn’t foolproof. Although I did consult some trusted dudes to help me create this dude (yes, they filled me in on their secrets), every guy is obviously different. Just keep this stuff in the back of your mind the next time you’re texting your crush. It might help you figure out what his texts really mean.

Do you think this is accurate? What do you disagree with? What kinds of text messages did I miss? Tell me in the comments.

10 ways you’re sending your crush the wrong signals

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Love Advice
Tags: , ,

1. avatarAmy says:

Some of this stuff is awesome and true… But some escalated so quickly. Lol wink face – I want to have sex with you? Wut? Haha

2. avatarrachel says:

I love you so

3. avatarMeggie says:

We will figure out something closer to those dates but it does sound like you want me in your future which is cool.

What does that mean? Which is cool?

4. avatarAnnmarie says:

Hi just got message from guy saying do u want me what does that mean

5. avatarPatricia Mango says:

What does it mean when a guy ask for a sexy picture ?

6. avatarAngel says:

There’s a guy and we’ve been talking for about two weeks now. I like him..I just can’t tell if he does me. He text me first thing in the morning. And throughtout the day, even when he’s at work. Then he text me at night before he goes to sleep. I think he likes me..although I can’t tell. And he’s never admitted to me he does. He flirts with lol’s and cute faces. And has even told me that my text amuse him. I think that’s flirting. I haven’t been in a relationship in a very long time and am utterly confused. I guess what I’m trying to ask is..if he likes me.

• avatarkerry says:

Angel, how’s things going on? I am in the same situation as you, i could love to know how’s things working out for you!

7. Pingback: Can’t Decode His Confusing Texts? Don’t Panic!

8. Pingback: Kristin Cavallari Shares Honeymoon Photo, Plus More Links!