Bathing Suits For Girls With Large Breasts

When you have large breasts, finding a bathing suit that fits your body can be really, really difficult. As I’ve said before, I know this from experience. My boobs aren’t huge, but even as a 36D, I know that finding a bathing suit that doesn’t feel like it’s going to reveal my girls at any minute is hard. Also, it’s expensive! I’m super jealous of my friends who can run into Target and come out 10 minutes later with a $30 bikini. I have to order mine online and spend a good amount of money on them.

And for sizes larger than a D or DD, it’s even more difficult. Most of the bathing suits for large breasts tend to look like bras or are really boring. But don’t feel like you’re doomed if you have big boobs – there are suits out there that are comfortable! I’ve rounded up some of the best bathing suits for girls with big boobs. Yeah, they’re a little pricey, but sometimes feeling comfy and happy with how you look at the beach is worth the money! Check ‘em out and report back to us if you try them out.

Which of these bathing suits was your favorite? Did you find one you liked? Where do you buy large-bust bathing suits? Tell me in the comments!

15 adorable one-piece swimsuits you need to buy now

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Stuff We Heart
Tags: , ,

1. avatar Golden says:

Love the Everything But Water tankini, but do you have recommendations that go with flirty or youthful swim skirts rather than just bikini bottoms? Thank you!

2. avatar Jane j says:

We’re can I get one piece suit for big breast I only wear a size 10 in closth but I need a38 gg top please let me no

3. avatar Nicole says:

I’m 17 and a half years old and big boobs run in the family. My mom won’t let me wear a two piece. And it’s really hard to find one and they are soooo expensive. Where can I get one from?

4. avatar Lynsey Hall says:

I love that second one! It sucks trying to find a bikini top that fits and doesn’t reveal too much when u have a D size!

5. avatar chrisfell says:

I like suit #1

6. avatar Karissa says:

Oh my god, thank you so much, I always have trouble finding a bathing suit that fits me and still looks cute. It is very hard to be a 13 year old girl with DDs. I really love the stripy heart one. Thank you again.

7. avatar Robyn says:

Don’t be embarrassed about your B’s.
    I’m an A34, and men like our sizes!
    You have to remember, that men who like bigger chest sizes are usually dicks who don’t appreciate women.

• avatar NF says:

So us big boobed girls will never find a genuine man? K thanks.

• avatar Christle says:

Why are you putting other’s down to make yourself feel better? Men like an array of breast sizes, butt sizes, personality types. What good men don’t like are mean girls.

8. avatar Amanda says:

What about ones for girls with small chests? I’m a B & won’t even wear a bathing suit because I’m embarrassed by how small my boobs are… Pushup bathing suits don’t even do me justice.