10 Signs He Is A Player

Whenever you meet a new guy who is super smooth, good-looking and flirty, you probably have to wonder to yourself: is he a player? Is this dude going to be seriously interested in having a relationship with you, or is he just looking for someone to fool around with? Is he someone you can trust or should you have your guard up? Is he going to be exclusive with you or does he want to be able to be free and do whatever he wants?

When we have a crush on someone, it can be hard to see them for who they really are, especially if that person is a player. Players are sweet-talkers. They’re a little manipulative and they know how to get a girl to fall hard. They also usually know how to lie like a pro. Dating one kind of, well, sucks. So before you start to fall too hard for this dude, figure out whether or not he’s a player. Luckily, you have this handy guide to help you. Check out these 10 signs that he’s a player:

Have you ever dated a player? Do you think you’re dating one right now? What other signs did I miss? Tell me in the comments.

10 tips on how to play hard to get like a pro

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Love Advice
Tags: , ,

1. avatar Banyi says:

I met a guy who had evrthn I ask for in god.he said we in a commitment relatioshp,we did evrthn 2geda.even sayn I shud ask my family if he wnts to mrry me whr will he pay de lobola lol.he wntd to meet my brothr n even gave me money I ownd my brothr.we only had 2weeks I slpt with him twice.he have a gf and said he’ll gonna fix this problm of being with her gf.he planned for us to spend the time together I cancelled because I dnt meet at night.he said the next day then I said ok.when that day came his fone was off.he’s been quiet till then.this shows you that players are everwhr and knws how to play their cards well.the only way to outsmart him is to not sleep with a guy for at least 3months to know if he means what he’s saying!!! .

2. avatar Isa says:

He is two face with you when with friends or family.
    He brags about being with many girls (which is just bs to make himself look more attractive tha he actually is)
    He males up excuses as to why he can see you during the week and no more than twice.
    He talks a lot to talk you into giving it up..talks always end with him trying to get you laid.
    My advice is dont give him sex until he has met your big brother or father, you’ll see his true face by then.
    The more he thinks you are on your own to make decisions the more he will feel confident and remorseless about using you. If he has met your big brother or father he knows someone knows his face. Don’t use a male friend as a big brother, guys have guy-codes and would rather disgrace a girl before turning on eachother.

3. avatar JEAN says:

He texted me all day long while he was at work. Would give me an hour and half a week sometimes on Tuesday sometimes on Thursday. Always had to leave right after sex. Never ever any weekends and never at night. This went on 8 weeks until I would not return any text messages. If I refused sex I got a verbally abusive text for hours from him. very manipulative and controlling. Only wanted sex.

4. avatar rachel says:

you are so right the guy I am going out with was a player. thank you for the tips

5. avatar loveydoveybs says:

I would be the first to admit that I was played, the guy asked me out and of course he had no intentions of meeting my parents or actually taking me out but instead plugging in a boring movie. Me, being who I am acted like I enjoyed it while I kept my distance and kept my body language looking unapproachable. This obviously let to another date where he decided to take me out and then try another boring movie… Nope. Then he asked me out, was stuck with that and I ended up liking him, slept with him and then he broke it off. Some guys can be real pigs, so it’s better to wait and let him get to know yourself before exposing yourself, he will value and respect you more since emotions form a personal connection rather than just physical pleasure.

6. avatar Lilian says: