10 Bad Things That Happen When You Wear The Wrong Bra Size

Caitlin has already told you guys about getting fitted for the right bra size can change your life – seriously! I’m sure you’ve heard this before, but the majority of women out there are wearing the wrong bra size. This may seem like no big deal, but it actually is something you should probably be thinking about before you buy your next bra.

The wrong bra size doesn’t just effect how your boobs look. As it turns out, wearing a bra that doesn’t fit you correctly can result in a whole slew of side effects that are really not fun. How do you know you were never fitted correctly? If you display any of these telltale signs below. If you still need a push to go out and get a serious bra fitting, read these 10 bad things that can happen when you wear the wrong size. You’ll thank me later, I’m sure.

Do you think you’re wearing the wrong bra size? Have you ever been fitted? Where is your favorite place to buy bras? Tell me in the comments!

10 things that kind of suck because of my big boobs

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Your Body
Tags: , ,

1. Pingback: Bring on the Bras | The Seekers

2. avatar gloria onyinye says:

Hi am new but is 36 too big

3. avatar Iloduba gloria says:

Hi am new but is 36 too big

4. avatar sandra says:

I have tried to wear a 38 c but when I measure under neath my boobs it says it a 44 do I need a bigger cup or band size please tell me

5. avatar Aurora says:

my parents wont buy me a bra no matter how much i ask and i am a 28d at 13. the stairs are painful but just put plasters over and you will get away with not wearing a bra

6. avatar Crystal says:

I just got sized yesterday and I am a 36DDD. I did not even know they made this size until yesterday. I think the store that sized me I think got the wrong band size, a friend gave me a bra extender to make the bra fit.

7. avatar Rumki says:

hi! my mom didnt want to buy me a new bra after my first one. so my boobs were too big at first. but then something happened and they became smaller and fit into them. im a 32B. Im kind of scared that something is wrong… or does sleeping on your tummy side just make them small?

• avatar Just a teenage girl says:

I’m in the same situation where my bra is too tight and I think my boobs are getting smaller. right now my only bra I have is 32A and it’s way too small and I do think my boobs are shrinking to fit in the bra

• avatar Jinx says:

Hi my name is Jinx and my friend had the same problem as you but she found out it was because she lost weight. So if you lost any weight recently that could be why, even just 5 pound lost can cause this. Hope this helped :-)

8. Pingback: Finding the Right Bra SizeClassic Fashion Style | Classic Fashion Style

9. Pingback: Common Bra Fitting Problems | Large Bras

10. avatar Emelie says:

I’m afraid I HAVE to wear a too big bra. I think the US size is 32AA (I’m not from there) and I don’t fill it out. It’s the smallest one I can find. I use push-up, but only because it’s more comfortable (there is really nothing to push). I started wearing bras when I was 12, right before I turned 13, and I still have the same ones, and I still don’t fill them out. I don’t want to wear just a soft “top” or a sport bra though, they’re extremely uncomfortable (I wear push-up for a reason!) and makes the breasts look even smaller. The thing isn’t even that they’re small; they’re also still the shape of breast that just started to grow, you know when they’re all soft, pointy, kinda “pyramid”-shaped with soft, bright nipples. Am I not supposed to have more “real” breasts by now? I still have hope though, my aunt didn’t reach B-cup (in the Swedish size system) until she was 16, and her breasts grew until her mid twenties and now they’re really big and she wishes they were smaller (she’s 35 now).

But back to the point, I know it’s not good to wear too big bras but there simply are no small enough :( AND I’M FRICKIN’ 15!

• avatar Tasha says:

Hi,

Your story sounds familiar to mine. When I was 15, I was small chested and found it difficult to find a bra that fitted. After much searching, I found that a supermarket sold small, padded bras. The padding gave me better shape and therefore gave me confidence too and it was a bra for 13 year olds. I would recommend that you stop searching for cup size bras and start searching for age bras instead. You are only 15 and may have a growth spurt later on like your aunty did (I did too, I’m now 29 with a 32c chest) but until then, scrap push up and stick with padded. Maybe scour the internet too and search for bras especially for the smaller chest size, they are widely available and you’ll get a better variety with colour, pattern and style :-)

• avatar sara says:

Dude do some exercise.. u will get a bigger chest in like 2 weeks .. search for nowloss and u will find a lot of good exercise
      Im 36DD GD LUCKK ♥

11. avatar Laura says:

I have been fitted for a bra when I was about 16 years old. My bra size then was 34B, I think. I always thought I had small breasts. I always bought my bras at Victoria’s Secret. They were the big, puffy, lacy ones. Oh, the good ol’ days!

12. avatar Sophie says:

hey gurl! Can you please answer this question for me? I’m a 32B however if I go to certain shops, it won’t fit me properly. However at other shops, it fits perfectly. Do different shops have different sizes? It doesn’t make sense, I thought the sizes were national and it’s the same at every shop? But I do notice a difference at different shops…

• avatar Julie says:

Yeah a lot of times each store carries a different brand of bras so the sizing is different. My best advice is to either stick with the same brand or to try and get sized at each store. That has happened to me before and at first I was also confused.

13. avatar CrazyRedneckKid says:

i have never been fitted so im not really sure what size i am…any way i can do that without goin into some place where they fit them?

• avatar Julie says:

Yeah if you search how to size my bra myself on google there are charts. Practically you just need a measuring tape. Good luck !

14. Pingback: Carey Mulligan To Play Hillary Clinton In Movie & More Links

15. avatar Miss Comfyboobs says:

Here’s a really common cause of bra bands feeling too tight: the cup is too small, sits on top of your boobs rather than on your ribcage, and that makes the whole bra feel tighter. Everyone, before you get bigger bands, make sure the cup really is the right size – you might even need to go down in the band!

Bad Thing #11: everybody will buy the wrong sizes and keep thinking DD is big.