15 Crazy & Interesting Penis Facts

Let’s face it, penises are sort of weird. We don’t know a ton about them because we don’t have them (obviously), they’re seemingly uncontrollable snake-like body parts hanging off of a dude and also they just look really funny. So wouldn’t it be kind of fun to learn some crazy and interesting facts about a penis, even if we don’t have one for ourselves? Yup.

I mean, penises might seem a little bit intimidating, especially if you’ve never actually seen one, but there are actually some seriously crazy facts about them! I learned a lot about every dude’s most prized possession while writing this and honestly, I feel like it’s even helped me understand guys a little bit better. Read on to check out these weird, crazy and interesting penis facts.

What do you think about these facts? Did you know any of these already? What do you think is the most interesting? Tell me in the comments!

10 crazy and interesting facts about masturbation

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Health, Sex & Relationships
Tags: , ,

1. avatar rat boy says:

I want to know facts about pussy tooooooooo

2. avatar moorthy says:

very nice analysis, i am impressed and a little bit not true i think

3. avatar Dj says:

That is so weird their D WAY DARCKER in some cases the tips are pink circumcised is the worst

4. avatar Annette says:

Lay off the cigarettes. Seriously, we all make choices everyday. Stop being so judgmental!
    By the way, I’ve smoked ONE in my whole life, and I still defend the right to freedom!

5. avatar pinkheart says:

Those are interesting facts, is their a way to send the information or is their an app for those facts and information?

I know if I ever told my friends some of these facts they would never believe me. This helps explain a lot about penises. Dick talk is one of those things that either comes up or doesnt, and someone always thinks they are an expert or their bf has the magic penis.

Guys giving themselves oral sex has to be the weirdest and I unfortunately have seen that (not in person) but some guys can do that. Dont go looking for it online because you will find it. The part about the darker color and if its a grower or shower penis was interesting.

6. avatar LittleRedWolfGirl says:

Despite my logical half telling me “Don’t read this, you’re only going to get grossed out” curiosity got the better of me and I read it anyway. Yes, they’re interesting facts, but I had to work extra hard at not visualizing anything because…. *shudders*

7. avatar Elizabeth says:

The one about smoking is a very good way to persuade your boyfriend to cut it, haha

8. avatar Lily says:

That awkward moment that you know that your boyfriend is one of those 1 in 400 xD And he says that it really shouldn’t creep people out. After all, most guys give themselves handjobs. Whats the difference? That is like saying that blowjobs are worse than handjobs.

• avatar It's O.K. says:

Here is another interesting observation/fact. Apparently, sucking yourself feels more like blowing some guy than getting a blowjob. I mean ladies(/gentlemen too I suppose), suck on one of your fingers, which can you feel better, the finger or your mouth. See?

9. avatar catwhip says:

“some Men Are Flexible Enough To Give Themselves Oral Sex”
    am I the only one who thought of scary movie 2?