What It Really Feels Like To Have A Crush On Your Teacher, In GIFs

Teachers can fall into three categories: the ones that make you want to pull your hair out, the ones you don’t care about at all and then the ones that are so attractive they make focusing in class even more difficult than it already was. If you’ve ever had a crush on a teacher, then you know exactly how difficult it is.

I mean, how are you supposed to sit in class like everything is fine when everything is NOT fine? How are you supposed to act like nothing is going on when secretly you’re head over heels in love with your teacher?! Crushing on a teacher isn’t always fun – sometimes it just kind of stinks. Here’s exactly what it’s really like, explained in GIFs:

You walk into a new class, all miserable, thinking about how much you can’t wait to go home.

school gif

It’s just like…

nina dobrev gif

Source: Tumblr

Then… you see your teacher. And he is hot

beauty and the beast shocked gif

Source: Tumblr

It’s basically love at first sight.

aria pretty little liars gif

Source: Tumblr

Then he starts talking – he’s funny, he’s cool and he’s nice. What more could you want?

crazy gif

Source: Tumblr

When he smiles at you, it’s like…

in love gif

Source: Tumblr

Over the next few weeks, you develop the biggest crush EVER on him.

amanda bynes gif

Source: Tumblr

Class doesn’t seem so bad after all. In fact, you’re actually looking forward to school. Who are you?!

tumblr_lwx59gv53U1qzt1db

Source: Tumblr

Your friends are all like:

tina fey gif

Source: Tumblr

But you’re not joking – your feelings feel real.

aria pretty little liars gif

Source: Tumblr

You start participating in class all the time just to impress him.

mean girls gif

Source: Tumblr

You constantly zone out staring at him and then embarrass yourself.

what gif

Source: Tumblr

Sorry, you were daydreaming about this happening:

the carrie diaries gif

Source: Tumblr

Oh, extra credit work after class? Sure, no problem!

clueless gif

Source: Tumblr

Whenever he talks to you, you just want to be like:

jenna marbles gif

Source: Tumblr

In fact, you like your teacher so much, you can’t even focus on the dudes your own age.

emma stone gif

Should you tell him?

confused gif

Should you make a move?

no gif

Source: Tumblr

One day, his girlfriend stops by to drop something off and it’s like…

lizzie mcguire gif

Source: Tumblr

You wish you could stop crushing on this dude.

miserable gif

But you can’t!!!!

leonardo dicaprio gif

Source: Tumblr.com

In the end, it’s just like…. HELP

crying gif

Source: Tumblr

Have you ever had a crush on your teacher? Do you have a crush on a teacher right now? What is it like? Tell me in the comments!

10 awesome fictional teachers

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Health, Sex & Relationships
Tags: , ,

1. avatar angelvy07 says:

There’s a teacher who I don’t have, but he’s at my school, and all the other girls would agree, he’s so good looking and he’s only 22-23

2. avatar emily says:

I know how this exactly feels like , i have this massive crush on my maths teacher i cant stop thinking about him , he very very handsome and attractive and i desire him badly. he used to be a former male-model !! Our relationship is normal but everyone feels that im totally into him and that i admire him , i think he knows this !!!! I don’t wanna make something that will make me look like an fool because he is way too older than me and he has a son !!!
    Everything about him his appearance his personality his beliefs , is making me go crazy and i cant help falling for him !!

3. avatar totally in love says:

My maths teacher is drop dead gorgeous. He is 22 yrrs older than me but I am so in love with him. Yes and I lost my virginity to him. He’s got a transfer to another school so we could continue seeing each other. I go to his place a lot and the sex is awesum. I dont care what people say about such relationships. I needed this and it is the best thing I have experienced. A year has passed so quick and the feelings are still very strong. I know he likes me because I am young but I am not worried in the least. I too have the hots for him and there is something about him that drives me crazy. I have never felt this way

4. avatar Amy says:

Seriously?!!! That’s like the story of my life… I mean EXACTLY!

• avatar Amy says:

He’s not exactly my teacher… He’s the athletics director at my school and he’s single! And he’s 22!!:(:(

5. avatar Gabby says:

I have the biggest crush on my history teacher… He has the most beautiful eyes and personality and he’s just UGH so amazing! He’s everything I could want… But I’m 20 years younger than him… It kills…

6. avatar BethReanne_ says:

My school is trying to make us all enjoy school more, I’m not even joking! At the end of last year, they got rid of all the old annoying teachers and replaced them with…..wait for it…..7 male teachers who are in their early 20′s and are F-ING DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! I am enjoying school so much, and I’m not talking about algebra..
    Especially my Maths teacher though omg! I’m just there like ‘You + Me + Bed – Clothes / Legs = HEAVEN!

7. avatar Talya says:

Cant stop thinking about my teacher D::::

8. avatar T says:

Solo I had a crush on my coach for the longest time, he made me horny. He was Tall, Very Buff, he had a Vin Diesel type body. ^_^ my type EXACTLY! I like kind of assertive forceful guys & every time he’d make me me do pushups I’d get excited & say yes sir & look at him the whole time! I went to my aunts house to eat Sunday dinner once & he was there. I found out he’s good friends with my aunt & I was super happy! So I went to my grandmas the next Sunday & guess who was there.? My coach. (He always wore tight shirts that defined his muscles). Whenever my aunt went into the kitchen he’d flirt with me & I’d flirt harder. After I graduated highschool things escalated && we had a summer fling! (Best sex of life) the end

9. avatar Melody says:

It took me a long time to realize it, but yeah. I had a huge crush on my teacher. It was more than that, he legitimately made me horny. Of course, this was before I knew what being horny was. And he wasn’t like young or particularly hot, so I was really confused. But then I thought about how we interacted with each other, and our body language, and… I don’t think either of us meant too, but we were full on flirting the entire year. He wasn’t creepy or anything, he was a legitimately amazing person. I don’t think I’ve ever respected anyone more.
    Well, he’s married and has a daughter now. I never really thought anything would happen, it was just surprising that my first time dealing with this was with someone who was a little less than twice my age.

10. avatar Chelsea says:

Omg this is like totally me.. I have a crush on my woodshop teacher and i have never had him as a teacher but hes had my brother. Freshman year, i went to his classroom with couple of my friends and me and one friend left and my other fried was still there talking to him. So my friend comes out and tells me that the teacher thought i had big boobs witch was kinda weird lol. But in a junior now, and i still kinda talk to him in the hallway like “Hey. How have you been?” kinda thing. And my brother added him on my facebook when i wasnt looking and i accidentally poked him one time so we had a poke war i guess, and he messaged me and said “stop poking me im getting ticklish haha!” so we talked for a little then my friend went on my fb and messaged him and said “i know this is wrong but i think you cute… ” and he messaged back saying” Thanks CA, I appreciate the warm thoughts ;) It’s not wrong to admire someone ;) I think it’s quite nice actually.” so it got kinda weird again.. and now when i see him we like wave to each other and i think its kinda awkward but i dont think he does..

11. avatar Samantha says:

Right now Im a freshman in high school and I have a crush on my band director. He’s 29. He’s funny, nice,smart,and good looking and it makes me wonder why he’s single! Some of my friends in band with me obviously dont see what I see, because I often catch some of them talking bad about him when he’s not around, which makes me angry and I defend him, which they think is wierd. Yeah, so he is a little strict and short-tempered sometimes, but he only does it if someone is doing something wrong on purpose, I tell them, but he’s a great guy once you get to know him. So far, I havent revealed my secret to him or anyone I know and I plan not to until I graduate, but let me tell you, Its hard keeping it in, and he makes it hard without even trying, with his funny sense of humor and his warm smile :)

• avatar Lizzy says:

I have a crush on my band director too! And i’m about to be a sophomore. But he’s married. -_- I know I wouldn’t have a chance with him anyway, but I just can’t seem to stop thinking about him! He’s cute, smart, funny, and I love just talking to him. The majority of the class talks bad about him too, but its only because they’re always getting in trouble. He’s a really good guy. I’ll never let him know I like him though, obviously because he’s married with a kid, and I’d be too scared. I really wish I could just get over him, but I’m always thinking about him.

12. avatar Someone says:

OMG!! Did you read my diary or something?!

13. avatar ThatGirl says:

I had a crush on my AP Chem teacher my senior year; he was 28. I was that chick who spent all my time in his room when I didn’t have other (important) classes. He took care of me when I wasn’t doing well emotionally, and gave me confidence. But everything stayed straight during the school year, he didn’t touch me, didn’t make any inappropriate comments (well just one). He played the whole “you’re like my little sister” thing when he had to. When I graduated though it came out that was just a cover and he liked me too. We went on a few date kind of excursions during the summer, but in the end it didn’t go anywhere that way. He had met a girl in February and proposed to her in August. We still keep in touch though and are good friends. (And for the record he graded me fair, he graded assignments page by page not knowing who was getting what ever. I don’t think he ever learned my hand writing)

Long story short if you are still in school it needs to stay school appropriate, for the teacher’s sake. The only reason I went for it is because I graduated and he gave up teaching for a different chemistry profession at the end of the year. Don’t tempt a teacher who can’t follow through. I know in the end it’s their decision for their actions if they get a license taken away, but you don’t need to make it hard. And if they don’t feel the same way and aren’t tempted it’d be maddd awkward for you. But if you are graduating, go for it, it could be fun ;) and if not you never have to see them again. (also please note if you are of legal age of consent that matters too)

14. avatar ZoZo says:

where does the “daydreaming about this happening” one come from? It looks so familiar.

15. avatar hgkjbhvkbj says:

Yep, that’s definitely me.