The Lazy Girl’s Guide On How To Prevent Camel Toe

Camel toe can be super embarrassing, especially if somebody else catches it before you do. It would be nice to wear a pair of leggings or lycra shorts without having to worry about it, but it’s just the reality of having a labia, folks. At least you aren’t a celebrity: Photos of their camel toes get on the cover of magazines. Yours will probably be forgotten by lunch.

Still, nobody wants to risk anyone seeing their camel toe in public. But don’t worry, we’ve got your back. The Lazy Girl’s Guide On How To Prevent Camel Toe will give you loads of useful information and tips so that you won’t have to deal with any horror stories on the way to class or the gym. Trust us now, thank us later.

Do you have an embarrassing camel toe story? Any tips to share on hiding your camel toe? Tell us in the comments!

This High School Principal Reminds Girls That Leggings Are Not Pants

Posted in: Body Image
Tags: , ,

1. avatarLadyLumps says:

Neither informative nor entertaining. Did a six-year-old write this?

2. avatarnatalie says:

Well that was no help. It wasn’t even funny..

3. Pingback: Cameltoe? Zo kom je ervan af | Lingerie Nieuws Lingerie Nieuws

4. avatardafuq says:

wtf is this? that’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever read.

5. avatarCamelflage says:

There is one other option, ladies: http://www.camelflage.com! No kidding, it’s just heaven and super comfy.

6. Pingback: SAY NO TO A CAMEL TOE!

7. avatarshawndra says:

Great advise thanks!

8. avatarAriel says:

I wear well fitting clothes and still get CT its just the way pants or shorts are made how do you prevent it then dont pads make you look like you have a puffy pooch?

9. avatarmelanie says:

10. avatarclassact says:

This is the most ridiculous article I have ever come across, let alone read. Why even bother to but this bs into copy – and then waist the time of someone who actually thought you might have an intelligent thought?? Clearly, I will never visit this website again. Idiots.

• avatarBobby says:

But = put. Right?
      Waist = waste. Right?

1. If you’re going to speak English please learn to write it correctly.

2. Camel toe is a serious issue for women with beautifully formed vaginas.

3. Grow up

11. avatarParis says:

I will wear jeans that are NOT tight in my crotch, but I will still get it! I don’t know how to avoid it. I saw something about some shorts..

12. avatarCarly says:

This was the most useless article known to mankind. For the people who say stop wearing tight clothes, you people obviously dont wear legginngs. You could be a size small and wear a md or even lg and there going to look tight, thats the style they are……and who cares if guys stare, be upset when they never look at all….and for mean and rude comments, guess what they just took time out of thete day and breath out of there day to talk about u, so f*ck what there saying!

13. avatarchey_cutey says:

Whats camel toe

• avatarEmma says:

when your pants are a wee bit tight in the pubic area, making a shape that happens to look like… a camel’s toe. go figure.

14. avatarDon't Trip says:

I like wearing skinny jeans, they are just my passion, but sometimes i get a camel toe and it’s just embarrassing because all the guys and most girls see it and they make fun of me…. i hate it!

• avatarmarissa says:

Uff same here!

• avatarTania says:

Omg I’m in 9th grade and I’m am a skinny girl. U have wide hips so I don’t have big curves or a completely flat stomach . I’m extremly short and yea..I wear skinny jeans! Cuz baggy jeans are ugly and every girl want to show off her butt from time to time ! But the camel doe is embarrassing and my mom says I wear baggy jeans! But those are ugly and I just don’t feel pretty in them at all ! I want it to go away !

15. avatarShorte says:

Ya I have a comment to the girls reading this. If u have camel toe but bigger clothes!! Don’t dress where ur clothes are way to tight an all ur junk is hanging out boys do not like that. An you will be made fun of an called terrible names.

16. avatarpinkheart says:

I have had issues with camel toes, I hate when guys see it because some of them are rude about staring. But its so true about our labia and tight clothes, what do we expect is going to happen.

17. avatarknic says:

What is camel toe I mean really

18. avatarGicelle says:

This is why skintight clothing is freaking stupid. Is this seriously a debate?