10 Ideas For Inventions That Should Be Made

There are obviously a lot of cool things in this world, but there are still some ideas for inventions that should have been made, like, yesterday. I mean, sure, we’ve come a long way even from just when I was younger, but there are still a lot of things out there that can be improved upon, am I right?

As an example: charging our phones. Who has the time to let their dead phone charge for an hour when it dies in the middle of the day? Um, no one. Which is exactly why I’m obsessed with this invention that came from the coolest 18-year-old girl I haven’t met yet. Eesha Khare from Saratoga, California invented a supercapacitor that could possibly one day charge your phone battery in 20 to 30 seconds. Sorry, let me repeat that – 20 to 30 seconds. I need this invention in my life because honestly Candy Crush and Instagram are way too addicting for their own good. Eesha won $50,000 at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair and while her invention isn’t being used for phone batteries yet, it certainly has a lot of potential.

While we’re waiting for this amazing invention to be created, let’s talk about the other ideas for inventions that should be made. Come on, scientists… it’s 2013. Get yourselves together.

Which of these inventions do you wish were real the most? What other ideas for inventions do you have? What do you think about Eesha’s invention? Tell me in the comments!

13 Star Trek inspired clothes you need to see

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Stuff We Heart
Tags: , ,

1. avatar Stephane washington says:

Remote control that will change your floor to carpet and remodel your house how you want it it can be the new way or the way it use to be.

2. avatar DANIELA says:

I REALY NEED AN INVENTION NOW LIKE SERIOSLY PEOPLE COMMON!!!!!!!!

3. avatar Donna says:

there are a lot of people out there (includeing me) who have tried to invent two items the invention company love them but they wonted a lot of money to patent it & also put it on the market. I don’t have it. you see all these inventions company on tv. it seems like its very hard to get your inventions in the stores I know other people who have tried also. and never made it the money was to much and ect. years ago if inventions are vlike they are now?? (we would have no phones) no cars and ect they don’t wont the inventions I guess????? or thank they needthem I guest yes the ideal sounds great. I,am sure someone had better luck then me but I did try. and even made payments they just kept raiseing the price. there are good invent companys out there. they need to travel all over the us and let people know they wont to see there inventions or hear about them and set down in there state and make all these inventions happen and lower the payments they will make the moneyback get in in the store and watch the customers run for it. to make money you have to take chances if you have a lot of money.???? which I don’t wealthy people smell the coffee. .Thomas Edison would not believe his eyes or the other famouse inventors they were on the job & got it done

4. avatar Nathan says:

That does stinks i need an invention and quick

5. avatar Katie says:

This stincks

6. avatar heartlovepeace says:

The best one is the Instant-Crush-Finder-Outer!