What Do You Think About Thongs?

Check out what’s new on our boards! Right now, our girls are talking about your thoughts on thongs:

smileybubbly123 said:

“What do you think about thongs?”

Got something to add to this convo? Then go for it, girl! Let us know what you think right here.

Need advice on a different topic? Do you have a story you want to share? Post your own thoughts and questions in our boards and start chatting with other girls.

Do you think taking a break from sexual activities is a good idea?

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter!

Posted in: Boards, Discuss
Tags: ,

1. avatar FamilyGirl says:

love them they can be so sexy make you feel very girly, l wear them almost every day so does my man he love lacy frilly thongs & yeah they keep everything in place to I wear sexy thong when I want to feel special & when not just plain thongs but always with matching bra, basque or cami top if sexy or the same colour bra.

2. avatar sexilexi99 says:

one does not simply wear regular panties with yogas. i love thongs! i hate panty lines. and i feel so much more sexy in them.

3. avatar Lori says:

I wear them but I don’t like the wedgie feeling. When I wear a long gown, shorts or pants, I do not wear panties.

4. avatar kimberley taylor says:

love them I feel sexy in them and more comfy than briefs lacy ones for me

5. avatar nounou says:

I like tangas better.G-strings are sooooo uncomfortable! :)

6. avatar violet7789 says:

I like them, they feel attractive and more comfortable to me. Boyshorts seem to go up my butt, but they just stay where they are comfortably. Plus they come in all sorts of cute designs, like with lace around the top or bows in front or even peep holes in the back with a charm or bow hanging down. The only down side, as with normal underwear, is when they get stuck between your outer lips and have to pull it out.

7. avatar Gorgeous Ty says:

I like them. They make me feel sexy when I wear them. But I don’t wear them everyday

8. avatar Popcorn says:

I would love to wear one (no panty lines) but they are soo uncomfortable!

9. avatar Jenny says:

Hate them! So uncomfy! It’s like a wedgie all the time.

10. avatar Anastasia says:

I love them! I wear them for all my performances for dance, ice skating, fashion shows, and acting. They make underwear lines nonexistent and once you get used to them, it’s just like regular underwear!

• avatar Dakota says:

i’m a guy an i was dared to wear one all and i did and since that day i can no longer wear anything bbut thongs

11. avatar Angie says:

I personally love them they come in all different colors and designs and most of them are comfortable and you can wear them with stuff that if you wore regular undies with people would know you are wearing them but thongs smooth everything out and so unnoticeable unless of course you want people to see them i practically wear them all the time.

12. avatar Cass says:

I think that they’re absolutely sexy for every chica out there! But let me tell you having wedgies with them is not the best feeling in the world!

13. avatar Mackenzee says:

i guess they are fine, but i don’t like them