Is He Lying? 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Liar

Sometimes your boyfriend might act a little shady or tell you something that makes no sense and you can’t help but wonder, is he lying to me? Catching a liar in action can be pretty tricky. Falsely accusing someone can start a big fight, but at the same time, you don’t want to seem too naive. So how do you know for sure if your boyfriend (or anyone) is lying to you?

I’ve put together 10 signs that your boyfriend might be a liar. Keep these things in the back of your mind, but also remember that trust is a big part of a relationship. If you feel like you can never trust this dude, there may be a reason for that and maybe you guys should end things. Also keep in mind that these aren’t foolproof – the truth is, there are some people out there who are great liars and are hard to catch in the act. But in general, these will be helpful for figuring out whether or not he’s a liar:

Do you think your BF is currently lying to you? Do you think any of these signs are wrong? What did I miss? Tell us in the comments.

10 tips on how to break up with him as easily as possible

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Love Advice
Tags: , ,

1. avatarpreanca says:

I have been dating a guy for 4 months . He keeps on saying that he loves me n all that. But its an LDR and I am not being able to trust him. Like today his whatsapp status msg was “don’t fall in love, fall off a bridge still better” I am feeling really lost now. Ineed help

2. avatardarby says:

I’ve been with my boyfriend for four months, we live together and we argue a lot. aout supid stuff. He lves to pick on me and make jokes of being “fat, or ugly, or annoying” just to make me angry he thinks its funny. I am not allowed to look though his phone cause he says he doesnt have anything to hide on it. Every once in a while I just click the button to see if anyone has texted him. No one ever does. He deletes all of his calls and texts, he says he always has done that. he goes to work and comes home. every other weekend he goes to his moms to spend it ith his son. Lately I cannot go because i work, or his mom doesnt like having people over in her small apartment My last boyfriend of 2 1/2 yrs cheated on me. Am i just scared to trust him because of how bad i was hurt, ordo i have somethingto worry about? he says he loves me. and i love him. and lately we havent had much sex because hes always tired and sore from work and evry night we go play basket ball. what do i doo

3. avatarMary says:

He lied to me and said he wants to marry me but all he does is treat me like a stranger, he never makes me believe him. each time I call him he never takes my calls. he wud rather drop his phne, when I ask about his weired behaivour, he lies to me and says was not aware of my calls.

4. avatarbrenda says:

I’ve been with my boyfriend for 5 years and now making plan to get married, we have overcome a lot of issues but one which is his ex that has a kid with him. I understand that parents must communicate because of their kids but its very different with this one. I too have an ex with 3 boys, His ex lives 5000 miles away and he can sit and text her for hours a few times a week and paces around and will not reply if i’m close enough to him. Also she feels like its ok to text at 1, 2 am. I have talked to him about all of this and had some major arguments about it, I thought these issues with her were over and done with but I don’t think that’s the case. I’m tired of feeling like i am living under someone else’s shadow and feeling like an option and not a priority, He deletes all his messages now. I guess he’s trying to hide something. This has been an ongoing issue for sometime, In the beginning was a lot more severe than the constant texting. I am making plans now for our wedding and I am having second thoughts again. I feel so disappointed with this situation and perhaps with myself as I forgiven alot.

• avatarbonnie says:

he
      so nt cul,thnk u sud leave 4 the sake of ur hpines luvie…there r so
      many guys,i knw it myt b hard 2 move on bt u gt 2 do it 4 the sake of u
      gtin hurt….if u guys tlkd abt it thn it seems ur an option bcs he
      hasnt stoped chatin 2 hs baby mama…..

5. avatarbrittnay says:

my boyfriend told me he had to go to work on a Saturday because of the snow ….so they want be behind but I think he is lying

6. avatarKatie says:

My boyfriend lies about the stupidest shit! Tonight, thanksgiving, he lied to me right to my face in front of his own family. He had been gone for a while (half hour or so) and I had looked inside and out for him, and couldn’t find him. His mom called down to a friends house and the friend said that yes he was there but he left about 5 minutes ago (him and his brother walked). When he came back and I asked him where he was, his response was ” we went down to the lake to drink a beer”. Not knowing his mom had already talked to the friend and we knew where he had gone. He didn’t tell me he was leaving, he was there one minute and the next he was gone. When we left I asked him again and he continued to lie to me until I said well your mom called down to Lenny’s house.. And he said than I guess u know where I was actually at. There was ok reason to lie. He just went to say hi to the guy. But for whatever reason, he lied. He does this very often. He will do favors for his aunt who lives behind us, and lie to me about it until he’s upset with her about something than he will say “well I ain’t doin this for her anymore or that” and it would have been the first I heard about it, I would have heard a different story. Or when he was working with his last boss, they would go do stuff after work and he would lie to me and say he had been working the whole time. Like they would ride around to different shops buying shit his boss needed, than would tell me he had been at so and SOS the whole time mowing the lawn. The best one was when he was working at a factory and he would take breaks with this one girl and not talk to me. Mind you we were seeing each other an hour a day MAYBE, so the 5 minute phone call meant a lot. He would lie to me and say his phone was dead or he didn’t have the time.. But a friend of mine who also worked there told me that he was taking breaks with this girl and another guy. He said later that they were just friends, and that she started to come on to him and he told her he has a girlfriend, (the night she came on o him was the same night he told me about her comin on to him, so as soon as it happened he fessed up).. But it makes me wonder if they were just talking than why lie? He will lie about shit from his past too, like certain girls or whatever. The thing is, is I can’t lie a single bit about any of the past guys before him, if he finds out I lied about any he flips. But he will lie to me about them. I don’t understand? I think it’s best if him as I just go our separate ways either until he can learn to grow up or quit lyin or something. Otherwise I guess it just wasn’t meant to be.

7. avatarfaith says:

go n get wats yours,but does he love you like u do?

8. avatarsteph says:

I think my bf is talking to another girl that he works with n we’ve been in fights about her before cuz i just don’t get a good feeling about her around him.then he stopped talking about her completely, at a work picnic everyone called them bestfriends n i tried to think nothing of it to avoid a fight but tonight i found her in his snapchat log n don’t get why this girl is so important.any time i bring get up he gets really pissed off.idk if its cuz he’s hot headed or if something is going on.i don’t want to think there is but we’re gettin married n having a baby….i hate feeling this way about him..I’m crazy in love with this man..

• avatarbrittnay says: