10 Of Your Embarrassing Moments In Front Of A Crush

We’ve already covered some things not to say to your crush, but try as you might, it doesn’t mean that embarrassing things don’t happen in front of that special someone. If we’re being truly honest with ourselves, it’s likely we all have been in this position. I can definitely say that I have done something embarrassing in front of my crush. Many, many times.

If you’ve just embarrassed yourself in front of a crush, know that you are not alone. Need proof? Look no further than your fellow Gurl readers. Props to them for being brave enough to spill on their embarrassing moment near a crush, and hopefully it helps you feel a little less stressed about your own. Here are ten of your most embarrassing moments that happened in front of a crush:

From "Survey: Totally Awkward Moments"

Source: Shutterstock.com

From "Reader Hookup Confession: I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Crush - And My Whole Class"

Source: Shutterstock.com

From "Survey: Totally Awkward Moments"

Source: Shutterstock.com

From "Happens To Me: People Always Think My Brother And I Are Dating"

Source: Shutterstock.com

From "Survey: When Was The Last Time..."

Source: Shutterstock.com

From "Survey: Totally Awkward Moments"

Source: Shutterstock.com

From "The Commandments Of Leggings As Pants"

Source: Shutterstock.com

From "Survey Says: How Gross Are You?"

Source: Shutterstock.com

From "Survey: Have You Ever?"

Source: Shutterstock.com

From "Survey: Have You Ever?"

Source: Shutterstock.com

Have you ever had an embarrassing moment in front of a crush? What happened? Tell us in the comments!

15 Of Your Most Embarrassing Period Stories

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter!

Posted in: Your Life
Tags: ,

1. avatar jerk says:

Yesterday I was walking down the street with my dog when I saw my crush getting out of the bus. The bus stop was about 100 meters away but I didn’t want to lose an opportunity to talk to the girl I liked (we live on the same street). I could just scream at her to wait for me, but I thought it would be embarrassing. So I started running after her. When I finally got to her, my face was red all over and my breathing was heavy due to running, as well as the effect she has on me. I looked terrible and I couldn’t say anything, but I finally managed to say ‘I’ve finally got you!’ She looked at me with a strange expression on her face and asked how long exactly I’d been following her. I didn’t know what to say but just then my dog jumped at her and left a big stain of saliva on her black coat. She screamed then started laughing nervously, asking why did my dog have to do that. I was extremely embarrassed by then, I started apologizing, then offered to clean it. She said it was fine but I didn’t think so.
    We started walking again and she asked why I was smiling and waving at her awkwardly when she said hello to me by the lockers earlier that day. I said it was because she waved at me as well, but she replied that she’s sure she didn’t look half as funny as me while doing so. I was glad we reached her home at that moment because I don’t know if I could take it any longer, I was so embarrassed! I just don’t know how to act when I see her next time. How to avoid embarrassing myself in front of my crush?

• avatar Alex says:

No offense, but it really seems like this girl doesn’t like you back. That doesn’t mean that you should stop liking her…just follow your heart! As to avoid being embarrassing in front of her, try to get to know her better (if you don’t already). Once you’re really good friends with that person, you still might do embarrassing things but they won’t think that it’s that strange anymore. If you want to tell your crush that you like her, just cross your fingers before telling her and hope for the best! Like I said, it looks like this girl doesn’t like you back, but I don’t know for sure, so don’t get discouraged! Good luck!

2. avatar JodeciTukupuaFan says:

I had this crush on a guy, it was my last day with him before his freshman year. I brought my new phone I got from my Aunt in the US. I decided to take a photo of him as I did it made a loud beeping noise that got his friends and him looking at me. It turns out the volume was “accidently” full on according to my brother. Never saw him again, :( Guess what I didn’t need the picture at all there was facebook*_*

3. avatar Purple Grrl says:

Omg. One time i was sitting right next to my crush cuz we had to go to another room for the day cuz our teacher wasnt at school. Well, i sat as close as i could to him without seeming stalker-like and bent down to tie my shoe. When i came up, i hit him IN HIS FACE WITH MY HEAD!!! i tried 2 apologize but i was blushing really bad. It was so embarrassing :*(

4. avatar Gina says:

Today, the guy I have a crush on touched my hair, and unfortunately I had my hairspray on so his fingers did stuck in my hair… what a struggle to get them out…..
    And non of ous laughed about it, so nothing made he situation less awkward…. Screw that…

5. avatar knic says:

One time I was at my youth group and my crush was sitting right next to me and my my friend and I were talking and she blurted out “OMG YOU DREW HIM PROPOSING TO YOU THAT IS SO SWEET. YOU ARE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER.” I turned bright red and buried my head in my arms. It was so embarrassing!!!!!

6. avatar JackeyPooh says:

My old crush (total jerk that jerks off xD) he lives a few houses away from me, and last summer when I didnt know him yet but i though he was hot, well my friend was over and he was skate boarding in front of my house when i was in my front yard with my bestie laying on the grass i whispered to her, “Hes So Sexy…” and my friend said outloud, “OHHHHH YOU LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!” and then he fell off his skateboard and was staring at me while i ran into my house. A few minutes later after I had my make up on and my hair all done up, I came back into my front yard to find my friend talking to him! So then he seen me and yelled this
    him: “HI ANGELINA YOU’RE GIRLFRIEND HERE—”
    me: What do you mean my girlfriend
    Him: You 2 are dating right?
    Me: WHAT THE FUCK!!!! you man whore you told him were dating!
    Her: At least i didnt tell him you thought he was sexy!
    Him: Awwww you think im sexy and think you’re uglier then hell
    Me: Go screw you’re self at you’re own house then
    Her: Wanna go out?
    Him: Why would I go out with a lesbian? I only go out with Asian Lesbians!!!
    Me: CREEP!!!!!!
    Him: Do you wanna go out or not!!!??
    Me: >.< Goodbye!!
    Turns out this year he rides my bus and goes to my school, and sits buy me on the bus just to stare at me…… #HeMakesMeFeelMentallyDistburbed