He’s Sending Me Mixed Signals! How Do I Know If He Likes Me?

Check out what’s new on our boards! Right now, our girls are talking about what to do when you’re not sure if he likes you or not:

Tasia_Baby said:

“What do you do when a boy acts like he like you, but won’t come right out and say it? Like this boy and I talk off and on all the time, and he was always there when I needed him. But he also always talks to other girls, and when he sees it hurts me he stops and then ends up doing it again. I was thinking maybe he just want to be friends and does not want a commitment. But when I try to go back to just being his friend, he gives me mixed emotions. What should I do?”

Got something to add to this convo? Then go for it, girl! Let us know what you think right here.

Need advice on a different topic? Do you have a story you want to share? Post your own thoughts and questions in our boards and start chatting with other girls.

What should you do if a guy refuses to wear condoms?

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter!

Posted in: Boards, Discuss
Tags: , ,

1. avatarjocey123 says:

I get the feeling. There is a guy I like that trains in martial arts with me and we’ve know each other since we were kids, and he flirts and jokes around with me all the time, but other times he just doesn’t talk to me and always talks to the other guys. I mean maybe its just that he is older and I am younger but he says i love you to me all the time, but as a friend. I just don’t know what to think?

2. avatarRaquelFoster13 says:

Same exact thing is happening to me!

3. avatarally says:

Well he could be trying to make you jealous with the other girls but I don’t think you should wait around for him to tell you he likes you because if he doesn’t you will be waiting for nothing, so I think you should tell him yourself or not be really focused on him and look at other guys as well. :) I hope it works out!

4. avatarSophie says:

the same thing which is happening to me…

5. avatarSammiGoesRawr says:

Theres a boy that I like who seems like that too! If he acts like he really likes you but then he goes off and talks to girls in front of you, theres a better chance that he may like you because boys like to play tricks! Its either that or you could straigh up ask him but never let a friend ask cos they could stretch the truth a bit. That has happened to me too many times, love! If you like him back just ask him out to a school dance or something or tell him that you like him. Most of the time, boys like a brilliant and bold girl. That’s all the suggestions I have! Good luck, Love!

6. avatarHeather says:

OMG!!! The same thing is going on with me!! My advice is to just wait it out. If you’re reading him right then it’ll just a matter of time before he confesses his undying love to you. It’ll take a while, and in the meantime you can focus on what were to happen if he doesn’t actually like you. Good luck!! :)