The 10 Best Things About Kissing

Posted in: Comics
Tags: , ,

1. avatarkgurl says:

I’m crushing on this guy Luke. But he’s into all the popular gurls. I’m just a nerd. Sure I guess we’re close but I want to more than friends. I want my first kiss to be with him! Help! Give me some advice. I love him more than the world.

2. avatarKim says:

I remember the best kiss I’ve ever had…it was “practice” for a kiss we had to do in a musical, but there was a lot more passion (and a lot more tongue!) than that. I remember he made me dizzy just kissing him. I was up against the wall of stage left and…it was just perfect. After we broke apart he asked me if I was okay, and I smiled, said of course, and kissed him again. Of course I was still sort of falling over but lol. He helped me stand up straight and we went back to rehearsal.

3. avatarMaya says:

that moment when the perfect opportunity for a kiss presents itself, you go for it, it’s fantastic, and both of you start smiling (: happiness

4. Pingback: Here’s Why Kissing is the Best Thing Ever : CollegeCandy – Life, Love & Style For The College Girl

5. avatarLittleRedWolfGirl says:

I’ve got a feeling a first kiss with the girl I’m seeing is in the near future, and I’m nervous and excited as all get out at the same time. That anticipation really is great. I’ve kissed a few guys before, and sure, it was nice, but there really weren’t any fireworks. I get a feeling this time it’ll be different.

6. avatarMissy says:

I think the best thing about kissing is just the warmth and their soft lips especially if they were to stroke my hair or hold the small of my neck..-sigh-

• avatarNakitalovechild says:

I think the best thing about kissing is when a person looks you in the eyes with compassion just before they kiss you. It makes the kiss all more worth it and exciting.