10 Signs You Have A Bad Boyfriend

When you’re in a relationship with someone you really, really like, it can be easy to ignore the signs that he’s a bad boyfriend, even if it’s obvious to everyone else. Sometimes his mean/rude habits can start to feel normal after a while and you can start to second guess your first instincts that something’s not right.

But girl, you don’t deserve to be in a sucky relationship with a bad boyfriend! You deserve an awesome boyfriend who treats you right. If you sometimes find yourself wondering whether or not you have a terrible BF, you need to read this list of signs right now. Take a deep breath and really consider if your boyfriend is like this. If he exhibits more than a few signs, it may be time to kick him to the curb. Check out these signs that you have a bad boyfriend:

Do you think you have a bad boyfriend? What signs did I miss? Have you ever dated a really bad guy? Tell me in the comments.

8 signs your boyfriend wants to break up with you

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Relationships
Tags: , , ,

1. avatar shawnna says:

I have never been treated like this in my entire life! He talks down to me when he gets mad he will go buy him something to eat and eat it in front of me knowing I have ate, if I go outside even on the porch he accuses me of flirting with other guys and no one is even outside if someone texts me its always a Guy to him, he will get mad and hide my phones through my stuff in the swimming pool last month we had an argument and he took all my clothes and ruined every single piece of clothing I had, he called all his homegirls and told them to come and get whatever they wanted before he through them away I mean all of my choach purses my hygiene everything all because I went to visit my sister and I can’t take anymore and I don’t know what to do if I leave he will find me I can’t keep a job. Its all bad for me right now! SOKEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

2. avatar Anita says:

You have to go and leave him for good. He will break you down till you have no energy or strengh to think better choices. I am still love my boyfriend and it’s been 6 months of healing just recovering and of course going to Theraphy. I had been alone for 3 years and divorced,when I met my boyfriend . I thought at the time he was cute and something of him attracted me. All the signs were there but I was too busy just loving this new thing and feeling like a teenager. Then when intimacy came I was falling for him but he at times was very cold. He got into an accident and I took care of him and beign more involved taking him to his medical appointments,giving him his medication. He needed me there so I thought as a women I put him first. He took advantage of myself and dignity,he had already figured me out and trust me when they know they have you in control its going to get worse. Because of his accident he lost his job and accepted a job in a different state. Never thought about me at all after I help him move in less than 2 months he wanted me to move with him and I did. I met Lucifer and a twisted but caring person all in the mixed. Worst nightmare I was beign more controlled and was not allowed to go anywhere with out him, he treated me so bad called me names , yelled at me and started ignoring me even when I dress pretty he would not say nothing. He had already put his hands on me and I hold on 1 more week to get out. He demanded sex wether I wanted or not just to satisfy his needs. I left him for good and came back to my hometown broken but I rather go through the steps and love myself n heal. Before I let any man back in my life. I learn don’t accept any bad behavior from the start.. By the way he was going out with other women while I was with him and when I wasn’t. So the man thought he won a trophy girlfriend..nope I became smarter yet was very deep in love. You can get out if you value yourself.

3. avatar ashley johnson says:

i dont know what todo anymore i stop thinking bout it let ride out but it not going on it feel like im single but im taken it feels like he can do more then he dose i can deal his phone off n we dont talk like that ill say we talk every 2to 3 weeks then it blanket. just cant deal sometimes i stop caring cause im just cant understand the shit that happened we been to talk for 7 months n just cant get righr i dont know if its me wanting alot or what its not but the money anymore it bout the time my love for him just has gone up n down help

4. avatar gina says:

I feel the same way toom

5. avatar Lily says:

My bf is nice n sweet only when he wants to be. Sometimes I try to be super nice to see if he will be just as nice back but no. He only does what he wants when he wants to do it. It doesn’t matter how I feel.. If I say anything to him about my feelings….He tells me to stop complaining n how I am lucky to have him but never how lucky he is to have me. We’ve been together for 4 yrs now n lately things have been bad. We argue ALL the time…about anything n everything….He doesn’t appreciate anything anymore. He used to compliment me on my cooking n the way I look but not anymore. He used to have cute nick names for me but that has stopped. I feel like it will only get worse…n I need to just move on. I’m scared cuz I care n I have put a lot of work into the relationship…but I don’t think I can take it anymore. I’m heart broken that he can’t/won’t open his eyes n see how badly I am mistreated by him. He’s too busy to see. I am too tired of being verbally abused n just treated like a maid. :(

6. avatar VANESSAROCKS says:

I knew when the ex would always run away from any fight. never wanted to make up and somehow was so mean. that I made him act that way and how I never knew how to let things rest. I started to believe it was me, until my closest people notice how he always blamed me and took days to get over “it” and would be cold towards me…. but one day after six months we got back together after leaving the first time because of his jerk ways, I noticed he never wrote anything on our one picture on his social media site but would for others? me and my girl.. nope nothing. like I was some random girl he took a pic with. and when I expressed how upset I was.. I was called crazy and bipolar and that’s why I couldn’t keep a man??? yup… ugh.. I stayedfor almost two months after that.. it got worse! telling me I wanted a puppy when I mentioned how he was being cold and mean. everything I saw he got defensive, I never felt heard and no compromised was met. but everything was me. I always complained I was never happy and holy fuck don’t I ever give it a rest. in other words I could never get support or love when needed. he barely told me he lovedme and when asked he flipped it on me… awful! the last time I told him how I felt I can hear his sigh of annoyance… I cried and never responded to his messages again… I DISAPPEARED!

7. avatar VANESSA says:

8. avatar totally says:

Yes I have had a bad boyfriend and it was his sarcasm which put me off him.
    The guy was always making sarcastic comments about me being “full of crap”, criticizing my cooking, housekeeping & calling me “some random person he met” even after we had been seeing each other for more than 6 months. It was terrible and I woyld break it off but then continued to keep taking him back each time he would apologise, hoping he would change but he didn’t.
    Life’s too short to spend time with people who treat you bad and make you feel worthless.

• avatar me says:

What to do if your boyfriend is mean to you, get away now, imagine how you want to be treated, and you will eventually hook up with mr nice guy it will depend on how dedicated you are in the imagination proccess.

9. Pingback: Here’s Some Signs Your Boyfriend Might Suck

10. Pingback: Doctors Cured Baby With HIV, Holy Crap [Candy Dish]

11. avatar Susanne says:

My mom, dad, and brother all dislike my boyfriend. My mom is actually very understanding and has been cool about a lot of things. But from the very beginning, he’s told some tales that may or may not be true and my mom thinks somethings off. Like he said he works for the CIA, his dad (who’s dead now) trained him to be a sniper, he was late to pick me up one evening and said some guy blocked him in the road with his car, came over to his car and started screaming at my boyfriend. My BF got out of the car and started beating him up. He told my mom this in a matter of fact way and that he “probably broke all his ribs”. he said the guy wasn’t on drugs because “I can tell. I know the signs to look for.” And just last night he “had to make a drop and exchange information” and wanted me to go with him because he didn’t trust these guys. He says they’re Russians, and Frenchmen. And the only way to get out of this “business” was to move away. My mom thought if he was really in the CIA, he wouldn’t be telling anyone in the first place and he also wouldn’t be putting his girlfriend in harms way. He says he speak 20 different languages, but I haven’t heard him speak but a few things and I wouldn’t recognize whether or not he would be speaking accurately. We’ve been dating for almost 7 months and I really love him and he loves me. He’s told my mom he could move as close as two states away (to get out of the CIA business) and he and I could visit. I really don’t want to move. What do you think? Is he off?

• avatar YESGirl says:

By the way you speak about him, it pretty clear to me that, yeah, hes just lying to you to make a good impression.
      Do not move sway with him!

12. avatar to not impressed says:

Maybe it’s because you don’t make them feel wanted enough?
    If not, then really their fault. Heh

13. Pingback: Red Flag Relationship Warning Signs | Education Connection Blog

14. avatar Not impressed says:

While some of these hold merit, some of these are total bs. Because I’ve been honest with my girlfriends, supportive, their friends and family like me but they all end up cheating on me… why not do an article about that? Top 10 reasons not to cheat on your bf.

• avatar Skyler says:

That goes the other way too, you know. Bf’s are just as bad at cheating as gf’s.
      If the should make anything it should be; “Top 10 reasons you shouldn’t cheat on your lover”