10 Signs You Have A Bad Boyfriend

When you’re in a relationship with someone you really, really like, it can be easy to ignore the signs that he’s a bad boyfriend, even if it’s obvious to everyone else. Sometimes his mean/rude habits can start to feel normal after a while and you can start to second guess your first instincts that something’s not right.

But girl, you don’t deserve to be in a sucky relationship with a bad boyfriend! You deserve an awesome boyfriend who treats you right. If you sometimes find yourself wondering whether or not you have a terrible BF, you need to read this list of signs right now. Take a deep breath and really consider if your boyfriend is like this. If he exhibits more than a few signs, it may be time to kick him to the curb. Check out these signs that you have a bad boyfriend:

Do you think you have a bad boyfriend? What signs did I miss? Have you ever dated a really bad guy? Tell me in the comments.

8 signs your boyfriend wants to break up with you

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Relationships
Tags: , , ,

1. avatartotally says:

Yes I have had a bad boyfriend and it was his sarcasm which put me off him.
    The guy was always making sarcastic comments about me being “full of crap”, criticizing my cooking, housekeeping & calling me “some random person he met” even after we had been seeing each other for more than 6 months. It was terrible and I woyld break it off but then continued to keep taking him back each time he would apologise, hoping he would change but he didn’t.
    Life’s too short to spend time with people who treat you bad and make you feel worthless.

2. Pingback: Here’s Some Signs Your Boyfriend Might Suck

3. Pingback: Doctors Cured Baby With HIV, Holy Crap [Candy Dish]

4. avatarSusanne says:

My mom, dad, and brother all dislike my boyfriend. My mom is actually very understanding and has been cool about a lot of things. But from the very beginning, he’s told some tales that may or may not be true and my mom thinks somethings off. Like he said he works for the CIA, his dad (who’s dead now) trained him to be a sniper, he was late to pick me up one evening and said some guy blocked him in the road with his car, came over to his car and started screaming at my boyfriend. My BF got out of the car and started beating him up. He told my mom this in a matter of fact way and that he “probably broke all his ribs”. he said the guy wasn’t on drugs because “I can tell. I know the signs to look for.” And just last night he “had to make a drop and exchange information” and wanted me to go with him because he didn’t trust these guys. He says they’re Russians, and Frenchmen. And the only way to get out of this “business” was to move away. My mom thought if he was really in the CIA, he wouldn’t be telling anyone in the first place and he also wouldn’t be putting his girlfriend in harms way. He says he speak 20 different languages, but I haven’t heard him speak but a few things and I wouldn’t recognize whether or not he would be speaking accurately. We’ve been dating for almost 7 months and I really love him and he loves me. He’s told my mom he could move as close as two states away (to get out of the CIA business) and he and I could visit. I really don’t want to move. What do you think? Is he off?

• avatarYESGirl says:

By the way you speak about him, it pretty clear to me that, yeah, hes just lying to you to make a good impression.
      Do not move sway with him!

5. avatarto not impressed says:

Maybe it’s because you don’t make them feel wanted enough?
    If not, then really their fault. Heh

6. Pingback: Red Flag Relationship Warning Signs | Education Connection Blog

7. avatarNot impressed says:

While some of these hold merit, some of these are total bs. Because I’ve been honest with my girlfriends, supportive, their friends and family like me but they all end up cheating on me… why not do an article about that? Top 10 reasons not to cheat on your bf.

• avatarSkyler says:

That goes the other way too, you know. Bf’s are just as bad at cheating as gf’s.
      If the should make anything it should be; “Top 10 reasons you shouldn’t cheat on your lover”