Survey: All About Your Crush

When you have a crush, you get the urge to talk about him/her all. the. time. But while you may be ready to gush about how cute and funny he is for hours, your friends are probably not as interested. If you’re looking for a way to talk about your crush for a little bit, we’re here for you girl.

Our new survey is all about your crush! We want to know everything, from what he/she looks like to where you guys met. The best thing about this is that you can be totally honest and spill on everything – no one has to know what you said. Copy and paste the questions into the comments and go!

20. If you could do one thing with your crush, what would it be?

Take more fun surveys here!

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Survey Says

2. avatarLiora_Symone says:

Boy

Nope.

Same age as me.

Yup.

6. How did you guys meet?
    Just at school, by a (kind of mutual) friend.

Over 2 years ago.

8. What do you like the most about your crush?
    The fact that even though he’s full of himself, he can still find it in himself to be a gentleman.

His (VERY) inflated ego.

Yeah…

For over 2 years.

12. Would you ever tell your crush how you feel? Or have you already?
    I don’t need to, he already knows.

13. Do you remember the first thing your crush said to you?
    No, and I’ve never really thought about it.

14. Describe what your crush looks like.
    Quiffy, medium-tall, dark brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin.

15. Do you have more than one crush right now?
    If you count celebrity crushes as well, then yeah, for sure.

16. Do you think you’re going to date this person eventually?
    I don’t know, we’re kind of opposites: bad boy, popular and good girl, popularish.

17. Who has been your biggest crush of all time?
    Probably him or Liam Payne.

Liam Payne/Max Schneider/Liam Hemsworth/Chris Hemsworth/Josh Peck

Opened a door for me?

20. If you could do one thing with your crush, what would it be?
    Talk to him (without freaking out and without awkwardness).

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2013/02/24/survey-your-crush/#ixzz2wi26GjJx

3. avatarMorgana5953 says:

1. How old are you, girl?
    14, but I look, think, and act older.
    Boy.
    3. Want to spill on their name?
    We’ll call him K, but I’m not sure if I like him anymore or not. There’s also a small possibility I’m starting to like someone we’ll call J.
    14 either way.
    5. Do you go to the same school as your crush?
    I’m homeschooled, and so is J., but K. goes to school 10-15 minutes away.
    6. How did you guys meet?
    I met K. through a mutual friend, and J. through an extracurricular activity.
    7. When did you start liking your crush?
    I’ve liked K. since January last year, and J. for maybe a couple of weeks.
    Personality, either way.
    9. What do you like the least?
    K. probably doesn’t remember me, and I haven’t really known J. long enough to make a solid decision about him.
    10. Does your crush know you like him/her?
    Not a chance either way.
    11. How long have you liked this person?
    Isn’t this just a repeat of question 7?
    12. Would you ever tell your crush how you feel? Or have you already?
    No. I haven’t seen K. often enough, and I haven’t known J. for long enough.
    13. Do you remember the first thing your crush said to you?
    (K.) What grade are you in? (J.) It might’ve been “Hi.”, but I don’t really remember.
    14. Describe what your crush looks like.
    K. has black hair, kind of dark around the eyes, and has a bit of belly now that he didn’t have when I met him. J. has light brown hair, braces, and is proportionate. Both of them are between 5’4″ and 5’8″.
    15. Do you have more than one crush right now?
    I’m 60-80% sure I have 2.
    16. Do you think you’re going to date this person eventually?
    I guess we’ll find out. I can’t read the future.
    K.
    18. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
    I don’t really crush on celebrities. If anyone, maybe Nicholas Hoult or Dave Franco.
    19. What’s the cutest thing your crush has ever said/done to you?
    Once when I was rollerskating, K. was there and he would cut out a few feet in front of me, and when I looked up at him, he’d be smiling. J. laughed at my reference to hunting deer being like if you were at Golden Corral filling up your plate, and a deer coming in with a shotgun to take you out.
    20. If you could do one thing with your crush, what would it be?
    Go to lunch with either of them.

4. avatarJDMPB says:

1. How old are you, girl? 18

2. Is your crush a boy or girl? boy

3. Want to spill on their name? no………. DX

4. How old is your crush? 18, hes a day older than me

5. Do you go to the same school as your crush? yes, from junior high to high school

6. How did you guys meet? through a mutual friend

7. When did you start liking your crush? maybe sophomore year

8. What do you like the most about your crush? hes funny and kind, very generous and……he has awesome hair lol JK

9. What do you like the least? nothing

10. Does your crush know you like him/her? i don’t think so T-T

11. How long have you liked this person? about 3-4 years

12. Would you ever tell your crush how you feel? Or have you already? I want to but, I don’t want to lose our friendship or make it awkward

13. Do you remember the first thing your crush said to you? no, that was six years ago

14. Describe what your crush looks like. Reggie Watts + Gomez Addams( Addams Family) = my crush

15. Do you have more than one crush right now? nope

16. Do you think you’re going to date this person eventually? i don’t know, my mom certainly does, she calls his mom my mother-in-law -_-

17. Who has been your biggest crush of all time? this guy

18. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? Reggie Watts XD

19. What’s the cutest thing your crush has ever said/done to you? ……..nothing cute just funny

20. If you could do one thing with your crush, what would it be? play video games and watch movies like we always do when we hang out :)

5. avatarAlyson says:

1. How old are you, girl? 17

2. Is your crush a boy or girl? Girl

3. Want to spill on their name? Not Really

4. How old is your crush? 18

5. Do you go to the same school as your crush? No

6. How did you guys meet? Throught Her Sister, My Friend

7. When did you start liking your crush? When I Saw Her

8. What do you like the most about your crush? Shes Honest And Real

9. What do you like the least? Shes Flirty With EVERYONE

10. Does your crush know you like him/her? Yes

11. How long have you liked this person? Over A Year

12. Would you ever tell your crush how you feel? Or have you already? Already Have

13. Do you remember the first thing your crush said to you? Hi

14. Describe what your crush looks like. Boyish Looks, Cute Face, Amazing Style, Great Hair, Beautiful Eyes.

15. Do you have more than one crush right now? Yes

16. Do you think you’re going to date this person eventually? Yes

17. Who has been your biggest crush of all time? This One

18. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? HateNylo

19. What’s the cutest thing your crush has ever said/done to you? Nighty Night Wife

20. If you could do one thing with your crush, what would it be? Date

6. avatarJane says:

1. How old are you, girl? (nearly) 14

2. Is your crush a boy or girl? he’s a boy

3. Want to spill on their name? Arthur (now i’m going to spend 5 minutes staring at his name on the screen of my computer)

4. How old is your crush? 13

5. Do you go to the same school as your crush? yes, but this is the last year i will

6. How did you guys meet? he’s my ex-friend’s friend’s brother and we take the bus together

7. When did you start liking your crush? well, i think i liked him from the moment we met, but i didn’t realise until last christmas (nearly 11 months ago)

8. What do you like the most about your crush? everything. but if i had to pick one thing it would be the way he instantly makes me feel better when i’ sad. just one hi from him makes life make sense again

9. What do you like the least? i like everything about him

10. Does your crush know you like him/her? yes he does. and telling him was the best thing i ever did

11. How long have you liked this person? nearly a year now

12. Would you ever tell your crush how you feel? Or have you already? i already have, and as i said it’s the best thing i ever did

13. Do you remember the first thing your crush said to you? no. but that’s only because the first time we talked was a half hour conversation.

14. Describe what your crush looks like. he’s smaller than me. he has brown hair, amber eyes. he has very slightly tanned skin. the girls in my class don’t find him particularly cute, but i think he looks perfect

15. Do you have more than one crush right now? no!

16. Do you think you’re going to date this person eventually? yes i do. we’ve been building up to it for long enough that if it doesn’t happen eventually i’ll be very surprised

17. Who has been your biggest crush of all time? my current crush. witout a doubt

18. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? well i have a tiny crush on Gordo from Lizzie McGuire, even thogh he’s not really a celebrity as such

19. What’s the cutest thing your crush has ever said/done to you? i have to pick one thing?!

20. If you could do one thing with your crush, what would it be? spend a whole day talking to him about everything

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2013/02/24/survey-your-crush/#ixzz2hcB5TDKp

7. avatarNas says:

15-I’ll be 16 in a month

A boy

Nick

The same age as me

Yeah

6. How did you guys meet?
    In sixth grade, we had a lot of classes together

7. When did you start liking your crush?
    In sixth grade; it’s sort of an on again off again crush

8. What do you like the most about your crush?
    He’s really nice and smiles a lot, he’s also really nerdy
    and I find it adorable

9. What do you like the least?
    He feels like he needs to be the right one in every
    conversation

10. Does your crush know you like him/her?
    Nooo, but I think he has noticed lately that I look
    at him a lot, or his friends have noticed

For four years

12. Would you ever tell your crush how you feel? Or have you already?
    I haven’t told him and I’m not ready to tell him
    13. Do you remember the first thing your crush said to you?
    I think he said “Hi Nas” and smiled his warm smile

14. Describe what your crush looks like.
    He’s tall, has a blond buzz cut, has green-hazel
    eyes, red pimples and zits along his jawline, he usually
    wears blue jeans with sneakers, a T-shirt and a sweatshirt

15. Do you have more than one crush right now?
    No, I had two earlier this summer, but he turned out
    to be a jerk

16. Do you think you’re going to date this person eventually?
    I have no idea, he dated two of my friends a few years back,
    but he hasn’t had a girlfriend in three years

Probably him

I’m not sure; maybe Joseph Gordon-Levitt

19. What’s the cutest thing your crush has ever said/done to you?
    I don’t remember; the coolest thing he did was compliment
    me on my game winning goal kick during a soccer
    game in sixth grade; oh and he also smiled at me
    and said hi about three times to me when I was crying
    by myself after school

20. If you could do one thing with your crush, what would it be?
    I would want to spend the evening snuggled up in blankets
    and pillows in the back of a truck

8. avatarKatie Q. says:

Boy

Nah

20-21

6. How did you guys meet?
    We met at my audition for the music program at our school. He sang a song from one of my favorite musicals and I was hooked.

The first day of school

His singing voice

He’s really shy

He might

A few months

12. Would you ever tell your crush how you feel? Or have you already?
    No. I’m awkward at telling people my feelings.

Hey. I remember you.

14. Describe what your crush looks like.
    He’s got dark brown hair and the most beautiful brown eyes. And his mouth is perfect.

Not really

Maybe

17. Who has been your biggest crush of all time?
    His name is Cody. I went to high school with him.

Aaron Tveit

19. What’s the cutest thing your crush has ever said/done to you?
    He just makes the cutest faces all the time!!

Sing a romantic duet

9. avatarsailormoonfanatic says:

Boy
    Tate
    6. How did you guys meet?
    Not sure if he knows I exist!
    5th grade
    ????
    ????
    I don’t think so
    ???
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Excuse me
    Blond hair, light skin
    16. Do you think you’re going to date this person eventually?
    I’m not planning on dating at all, grades & horseback riding come before boys
    17. Who has been your biggest crush of all time?

18. Who is your biggest1. How old are you, girl?

Tate
    Tim Tebow
    19. What’s the cutest thing your crush has ever said/done to you?
    He’s only said 2 words to me & that was because I was in his way!!!!!
    ????

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2013/02/24/survey-your-cruscrush?

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2013/02/24/survey-your-crush/#ixzz2favikDiY

10. avatarMusicalRose says:

Boy
    Connor
    Ran into him at school
    3 months ago
    8. What do you like the most about your crush?
    His funny, carefree personality and his height
    9. What do you like the least?
    He flirts with every girl he sees
    Nope
    3 months
    Maybe one day
    14. Describe what your crush looks like.
    Tall, very short light brown hair, brown eyes
    Nope
    Hopefully
    Tom
    HUNTER HAYES!!!
    Messed up my hair
    Fall asleep in his arms

11. avatarClaire says:

boy
    3. Want to spill on their name?
    hes my boyfriend thats all ur getting
    joined our school 10 years ago
    1 year ago
    hes so funny
    9. What do you like the least?
    hes too weird for everyone to handle and like him for it
    10. Does your crush know you like him/her?
    obviously im dating him so yes
    1 year+
    i have, every day
    14. Describe what your crush looks like.
    medium height, skinny, basically normal
    nope
    i already am
    my boyfriend
    josh hutcherson
    i love you
    hug him right now

12. avatarmalaysiangurl says:

1. How old are you, girl? fourteen in a couple of months

2. Is your crush a boy or girl? a boy

3. Want to spill on their name? starts with a Z

4. How old is your crush? eleven days younger than me :p

5. Do you go to the same school as your crush? yup

6. How did you guys meet? debate team

7. When did you start liking your crush? when he chat with me for like half an hour and i start squealing like a maniac

8. What do you like the most about your crush? he is funny and caring. he asked me why i skipped a debate session the day i went to a clinic for a medical check-up

9. What do you like the least? sometimes he’s annoying and a pain of a butt

10. Does your crush know you like him/her? yes DDD:

11. How long have you liked this person? a year and a couple of months

12. Would you ever tell your crush how you feel? Or have you already? did that. DDD:

13. Do you remember the first thing your crush said to you? well, we were about to decide whos going for the opposition team and debate with -rock-paper-scissor method and when he won, he was all like “YESSS!!” and yeah, thats his first thing he ever said to me :) the second one is ‘ya better burn that paper’ u dont want me to get going on and on

14. Describe what your crush looks like. dark brown eyes. his eyes gets all squinty when he smiles :) perfect jet black hair. a few moles here and there. really skinny. just a little bit higher than me, or maybe the same height. he stands and walks funny. still, he’s cute!

15. Do you have more than one crush right now? well, yea but i like him for real. like, for real real.

16. Do you think you’re going to date this person eventually? not a slight chance :(

17. Who has been your biggest crush of all time? him. the longest. yet.

18. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? logan mitchel/harris alif

19. What’s the cutest thing your crush has ever said/done to you? when he told me his secret and his problem he’s dealing with someone he dislike :)

20. If you could do one thing with your crush, what would it be? goofing around and telling secrets.

13. avatarmsproblemchild says:

1. How old are you, girl? 12

2. Is your crush a boy or girl? girl

3. Want to spill on their name? its the name of a color

4. How old is your crush? 12

5. Do you go to the same school as your crush? yes

6. How did you guys meet? school

7. When did you start liking your crush? in December

8. What do you like the most about your crush? her eyes

9. What do you like the least? when she does a fake smile

10. Does your crush know you like him/her? yes

11. How long have you liked this person? 7 months

12. Would you ever tell your crush how you feel? Or have you already? yes BIG mistake

13. Do you remember the first thing your crush said to you? hi

14. Describe what your crush looks like. blonde with pretty blue eyes face of a goddess

15. Do you have more than one crush right now? yes

16. Do you think you’re going to date this person eventually? nope

17. Who has been your biggest crush of all time? a boy named Micheal

18. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? idk

19. What’s the cutest thing your crush has ever said/done to you? we were passing funny notes

20. If you could do one thing with your crush, what would it be? never tell her i liked her

14. avatarLouise says:

1. How old are you, girl? 14 in 2 months

2. Is your crush a boy or girl? a boy

3. Want to spill on their name? Arthur

4. How old is your crush? 10 months, 1 week and 1 day younger than me

5. Do you go to the same school as your crush? yes, though we’re not in any of the same classes

6. How did you guys meet? he takes the same school bus as me, and i’m friends with his sister

7. When did you start liking your crush? i was sitting in study hall, and he was right in front of me, and he turned round and gave me a paper that was being passed around, and i saw he was lefthanded and it was just bam!!

8. What do you like the most about your crush? everything. he’s perfect!!

9. What do you like the least? nothing. as i said, he’s perfect!!

10. Does your crush know you like him/her? yes (and telling him was a LOT less scary than i though it would be, but at the same time a lot more complicated. long story)

11. How long have you liked this person? i’d guess at 10 months (oh my gosh)

12. Would you ever tell your crush how you feel? Or have you already? I TOLD HIM!!! YAY!!! but i would never have told him if i hadn’t know for sure that he liked me back, and if the circumstances hadn’t been so messy (long story)

13. Do you remember the first thing your crush said to you? no (sob)

14. Describe what your crush looks like. shorter than me, brown hair, hazel eyes, the most perfect face ever…

15. Do you have more than one crush right now? no way!!

16. Do you think you’re going to date this person eventually? i hope so

17. Who has been your biggest crush of all time? him. by about 4 times the lenght of the equator

18. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? never had one

19. What’s the cutest thing your crush has ever said/done to you? when my friend asked him if he like liked me, he said “if she deosn’t like me, then no. if she doesn, then yes”.

20. If you could do one thing with your crush, what would it be? take the bus home alone with him

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2013/02/24/survey-your-crush/#ixzz2cLbg6vpr

15. avatarfabforever says:

Boy
    M
    JV football game
    The night we met
    8. What do you like the most about your crush?
    We never run out of things to talk about
    He picks fights
    A year
    I have already
    I love Asians
    Light skinned, nice body, 5’9
    Yeah
    Hopefully
    Him
    Ronnie Banks
    Open up to me
    20. If you could do one thing with your crush, what would it be?
    Spend the whole day with him, like a date from the afternnoon til night time

16. avatarEllen@merican@ says:

Boy
    It starts with a D
    At his grandma’s house
    Last week
    Smile, laugh
    Don’t know
    Have no clue
    2 weeks +
    No way!!! Too shy
    13. Do you remember the first thing your crush said to you?
    Yep!!! Hey how are you??? Are you here to see me??? (Jk)
    14. Describe what your crush looks like.
    Hes tall, brown hair, dark eyes, and a REALLY CUTE SMILE!!!!!!!
    Maybe
    A guy from school
    Orlando bloom
    19. What’s the cutest thing your crush has ever said/done to you?
    Yesterday, he said the curest thing
    Kiss him

17. avatarEllen says:

1. So, how old are you?
    2. Who was the last person you kissed?
    Anderson
    3. When was the last time you kissed someone?
    June
    4. Do you enjoy kissing people of the same sex or opposite sex or both?
    Opposite
    5. How many people have you kissed in your life?
    15+
    6. Describe your grossest kiss ever.
    Spit, spit n more spit eeeeew
    7. Who did you have the best kiss of your life with?
    Anderson
    8. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
    9. Who do you wish you were kissing right now?
    Felipe
    10. If you could kiss one celebrity, who would it be?
    Harry Styles & Taylor Lautner
    11. How long do you usually makeout with somebody for?
    At least 3 minutes, per “session”
    12. Have you ever kissed anyone with really bad breath?
    No way
    13. Have you ever done something really embarrassing during a kiss?
    Not that i remember
    14. Would you ever kiss a friend just for fun?
    Already have
    15. Do you consider kissing cheating?
    16. What’s your favorite movie kiss of all time?
    So many
    17. Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
    18. Do you kiss people on the cheek when you see them?
    Depends
    19. What is the best thing about a kiss?
    Everything!!
    20. How can someone make a kiss really horrible?

To much toung and spit

18. avatarmickeymouse344 says:

boy
    noo *blushes*
    6. How did you guys meet?
    group project in our english class
    7. When did you start liking your crush?
    a few days after the group project
    He’s sweet & funny
    religion differences..
    about six months
    well, we date now. so…
    very first thing? no
    14. Describe what your crush looks like.
    He’s about my height but an inch taller
    no way :)
    already am :)
    possibly him
    well, it was Corbin Bleu
    19. What’s the cutest thing your crush has ever said/done to you?
    when we broke up, told me he’ll do anything, even open up to me more to get me back
    20. If you could do one thing with your crush, what would it be?
    kiss like we did on the last day of school

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2013/02/24/survey-your-crush/#ixzz2Vfu39eCg