Survey: This Or That

We’re doing a different kind of survey this week. Instead of telling us all about you, this one is more like a game. Have you guys ever played This or That? It’s like Would You Rather – it’s super simple, super fun and you can literally play it anywhere. There’s only one rule to keep in mind: you HAVE to pick one or other, no matter how tough the decision is. Hey, that’s what makes it fun!

Okay, so I guess you’re still telling us a little bit about yourself by the choices you make. But really, our survey this week is meant to be fun… and also meant to be shared. Bored when hanging with your friends? Ask them some of these questions. Trust me on this one. Now take it – copy and paste the questions into the comments and go!

Pick One!

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs?

2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible?

3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush?

4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth?

6. Be really tall or be really short?

7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair?

20. Live with the cast of Jersey Shore or Buckwild for a month?

Take more fun surveys here!

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Survey Says
Tags: ,

1. avatarLauren says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs?-Boobs

2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible?-fly

3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush?-actual crush

4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth?-teeth

5. Eat ice cream every day for the rest of your life or eat chocolate every day for the rest of your life?-ice cream

6. Be really tall or be really short?-short

7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair?-never wear makeup

8. Hear your parents having sex or walking in on your brother or sister having sex?-hear my parents

9. Summer or winter?-winter

10. Funny boyfriend or romantic boyfriend?-funny

11. Five good friends or one best, best friend?-one best friend

12. Go to a Taylor Swift concert or a Justin Bieber concert?-Justin Bieber

13. Make out with a cute guy your age or your hottest teacher?-cute guy

14. Vacation to the Caribbean or to Antarctica?-caribbean

15. Own a cat or a dog?-dog

16. Watch a movie or read a book?- read a book

17. Pepsi or Coca Cola?- pepsi

18. Facebook or Twitter?- Facebook

19. 15 minutes of fame for something stupid or no fame ever at all?-no fame

20. Live with the cast of Jersey Shore or Buckwild for a month?- Buckwild

2. avatarSlara1 says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs? I don’t know?

2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible? Power of Invisibility

3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush? Actual Crush

4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth? Perfect teeth

5. Eat ice cream every day for the rest of your life or eat chocolate every day for the rest of your life? Chocolate its more healthy.

6. Be really tall or be really short? really tall because I already am.

7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair? Never have to do your hair.

Neither! Ew…
    Winter
    Funny Boyfriend
    One best friend
    Taylor Swift
    Cute Guy my age.
    Antartica
    Dog

Coca Cola
    Facebook
    No fame at all.
    Buckwild! Jersey Shore people are just plain gross! :D

3. avatarIona says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs? Boobs.

2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible? Invisible.

3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush? Celebrity.

4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth? Teeth.

5. Eat ice cream every day for the rest of your life or eat chocolate every day for the rest of your life? Ice Cream .

6. Be really tall or be really short? Really tall.

7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair? Make up.

8. Hear your parents having sex or walking in on your brother or sister having sex? Parents.

9. Summer or winter? I love both , but I’ll pick summer .

10. Funny boyfriend or romantic boyfriend? Romantic .

11. Five good friends or one best, best friend? Five .

12. Go to a Taylor Swift concert or a Justin Bieber concert? Taylor swift.

13. Make out with a cute guy your age or your hottest teacher? My Age .

14. Vacation to the Caribbean or to Antarctica? Caribbean .

15. Own a cat or a dog? Dog.

16. Watch a movie or read a book? Movie.

17. Pepsi or Coca Cola? Cola.

18. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook

19. 15 minutes of fame for something stupid or no fame ever at all? No fame.

20. Live with the cast of Jersey Shore or Buckwild for a month? I don’t know those shows .

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2013/02/17/survey-this-or-that/#ixzz2LC5ey0Zn

4. avatarBreanna says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs?
    boobs.

2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible?
    flying would be more convenient.

3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush?
    actual.

4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth?
    teeth.

ice cream, theres lots of different flavors. even chocolate. :P

6. Be really tall or be really short?
    um, short. im already pretty tall.

7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair?
    never have to do my hair. it looks fine not done.

bro/sis, if i had one. the thought of my parents are just gross.

winter.

10. Funny boyfriend or romantic boyfriend?
    romantic. though i like funny guys.

11. Five good friends or one best, best friend?
    i have one best friend & thats fine.

ugh. i dont like TSwift, but JB fans are all 12 year old girls… i guess JB. :/

13. Make out with a cute guy your age or your hottest teacher?
    cute guy my age. i didnt have any cute teachers.

Antarctica.

cat. :]

movie.

17. Pepsi or Coca Cola?
    same thing, but i guess Coke.

facebook.

no fame.

20. Live with the cast of Jersey Shore or Buckwild for a month?
    oh god, kill me now. but ill say Jersey Shore. Vinny seems nice.

5. avatarJules says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs? Butt

2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible? be invisible

3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush? celeb crush!

4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth? perfect teeth

5. Eat ice cream every day for the rest of your life or eat chocolate every day for the rest of your life? ice cream :)

6. Be really tall or be really short? short

7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair? never have to wear makeup!

8. Hear your parents having sex or walking in on your brother or sister having sex? walk in on my brother or sister, i guess…

9. Summer or winter? summer

10. Funny boyfriend or romantic boyfriend? funny

11. Five good friends or one best, best friend? one best friend

12. Go to a Taylor Swift concert or a Justin Bieber concert? Taylor Swift

13. Make out with a cute guy your age or your hottest teacher? a cute guy my age

14. Vacation to the Caribbean or to Antarctica? the caribbean!

15. Own a cat or a dog? a doge :)

16. Watch a movie or read a book? watch a movie

17. Pepsi or Coca Cola? Coke

18. Facebook or Twitter? twitter

19. 15 minutes of fame for something stupid or no fame ever at all? no fame

20. Live with the cast of Jersey Shore or Buckwild for a month? Jersey Shore

6. avatarVaiva says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs? Butt :D

2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible? The power to fly, of course.

3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush? Actual crush.

4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth? Perfect teeth.

5. Eat ice cream every day for the rest of your life or eat chocolate every day for the rest of your life? Ice Cream!!!!

6. Be really tall or be really short? Short, since I am already short it wouldn’t make much of a difference.

7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair? Never have to wear makeup.

8. Hear your parents having sex or walking in on your brother or sister having sex? Walk in on my brother having sex, then quickly leaving.

9. Summer or winter? Winter.

10. Funny boyfriend or romantic boyfriend? Romantic boyfriend.

11. Five good friends or one best, best friend? One, best friend.

12. Go to a Taylor Swift concert or a Justin Bieber concert? A Taylor Swift concert

13. Make out with a cute guy your age or your hottest teacher? Cute guy my age.

14. Vacation to the Caribbean or to Antarctica? Caribbean.

15. Own a cat or a dog? Though I do love dogs, I would still rather own a cat.

16. Watch a movie or read a book? Read a book.

17. Pepsi or Coca Cola? Pepsi!

18. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.

19. 15 minutes of fame for something stupid or no fame ever at all? No fame at all.

20. Live with the cast of Jersey Shore or Buckwild for a month? I haven’t heard of Buckwild, so I’ll go with Jersey Shore ;/

7. avatarLiqHer2 says:

Pick One!

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs? butt !

2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible? to be invisible

3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush? actual crush

4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth? perfect teeth; you only get 1 set

5. Eat ice cream every day for the rest of your life or eat chocolate every day for the rest of your life? ice cream “)

6. Be really tall or be really short? really tall

7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair? Never have to do my hair !

8. Hear your parents having sex or walking in on your brother or sister having sex? sibling

9. Summer or winter? summer “)

10. Funny boyfriend or romantic boyfriend? oh gosh; ahh funny

11. Five good friends or one best, best friend? one best ,best friend

12. Go to a Taylor Swift concert or a Justin Bieber concert? Taylor Swift

13. Make out with a cute guy your age or your hottest teacher? hottest female teacher

14. Vacation to the Caribbean or to Antarctica? Caribbean

15. Own a cat or a dog? cat

16. Watch a movie or read a book? book

17. Pepsi or Coca Cola? Pepsi

18. Facebook or Twitter? Twitter

19. 15 minutes of fame for something stupid or no fame ever at all? none at all

20. Live with the cast of Jersey Shore or Buckwild for a month ? Buckwild “)

8. avatarKitty says:

1. Perfect butt. I’m insecure with mine :)

2. Definitely the power to fly.

3. This is a really, really mean question!! Okay… if by hook up you mean a one time thing, then my celeb crush. If by hookup you mean FINALLY GET TOGETHER… then definitely my actual crush.

4. Perfect teeth. That’s harder to get than perfect hair, because you just need to know how to take care of your hair for it to be perfect!

5. NOOOOOOOO!!! I’m lactose intolerant! HOWEVER… I would eat Raspberry Sorbet for the rest of my life. Ice cream, then.

6. …what does “really” mean? Because if it means *REALLY*… yeah, either way I’m going for really tall.

7. Never have to do my hair. My makeup preferences change to often.

8. I unfortunately have experience with the first. And as the oldest sibling, I am super protective of my brother and sister. My parents all the way.

9. Mmm… winter.

10. Romantic boyfriend.

11. One best, best friend. I wouldn’t trade her for anything!

12. TAYLORSWIFT!!! Keep that boy away from me!

13. Cute guy my age. Hot teachers are great and all, but they are also old.

14. Caribbean.

15. Mmm… Dog.

16. READ A BOOK!!! What else???

17. Coca cola… although I can’t really tell the difference.

18. Facebook. Don’t have a twitter, although I would like to…

19. No fame.

20. I’ve never heard of Buckwild, but it has to be better than Jersey Shore, right?

9. avatarSierra says:

Pick One!

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs?
    Butt
    2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible?
    Invisible
    3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush?
    Celebrity
    4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth?
    Hair
    Ice cream
    6. Be really tall or be really short?
    Tall-I could be a model
    7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair?
    hair
    Twitter
    15 minutes
    Jersey Shore

10. avatarTayylove96 says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs? Perfect Boobs for sure

2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible? Invisible please

3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush? I’ve been dating my crush for almost a year and we hook up all the while, celebrity crush please! Hellooo Ryan Goslingg ;)

4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth? Perfect Hair

5. Eat ice cream every day for the rest of your life or eat chocolate every day for the rest of your life? Uhmm Ice cream much more flavors to choose from

6. Be really tall or be really short?Really Short

7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair?

8. Hear your parents having sex or walking in on your brother or sister having sex? Brother or sister, no need seeing how I was created !

9. Summer or winter? Summerr

10. Funny boyfriend or romantic boyfriend? Romantic Boyfriend

11. Five good friends or one best, best friend? Five good friends

12. Go to a Taylor Swift concert or a Justin Bieber concert? Tswizzle

13. Make out with a cute guy your age or your hottest teacher? Cute guy muy age, no Aria here !

14. Vacation to the Caribbean or to Antarctica? Caribbean

15. Own a cat or a dog? Cat

16. Watch a movie or read a book? Movie (unless its a page turner helloo)

17. Pepsi or Coca Cola? Pepsi

18. Facebook or Twitter? FB

19. 15 minutes of fame for something stupid or no fame ever at all? None at all

20. Live with the cast of Jersey Shore or Buckwild for a month? Jersey Shore,

11. avatarCarrie says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs?
    Perfect butt, I guess.

2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible?
    I’d want to be invisible :)

3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush?
    Actual crush, since I don’t know how my celeb crush is in real life.

4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth?
    Perfect teeth, I prefer having a nice smile and bad hair to having awesome hair and awful teeth.

Both!

6. Be really tall or be really short?
    Well, I AM really short, and I love it, I can wear really high heels without looking like a walking tree :)

7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair?
    Never have to do my hair. I like doing my makeup, but my hair is so annoying!

I think it might be less awkward if I walked into my brother or sister.

Definitely winter!

10. Funny boyfriend or romantic boyfriend?
    Funny boyfriend. It’d kill me if my boyfriend was too serious.

A best best friend :D

12. Go to a Taylor Swift concert or a Justin Bieber concert?
    Taylor Swift, Bieber is awful!

13. Make out with a cute guy your age or your hottest teacher?
    A cute guy my age, I don’t have any hot teachers.

Caribbean!

15. Own a cat or a dog?
    A cat, they’re the best.

Read a book!

17. Pepsi or Coca Cola?
    Neither. If I had to drink one, I’d say Coca Cola.

18. Facebook or Twitter?
    Facebook, I hate twitter.

No fame ever at all!

20. Live with the cast of Jersey Shore or Buckwild for a month?
    God, I’d kill myself whichever I had to do.

12. avatarJennifer says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs? Perfect butt

2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible? Power to fly

3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush? My actual crush

4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth? Perfect teeth

5. Eat ice cream every day for the rest of your life or eat chocolate every day for the rest of your life? Eat chocolate ever day for the rest of my life

6. Be really tall or be really short? Really tall

7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair? Never have to wear make up

8. Hear your parents having sex or walking in on your brother or sister having sex? Walk in on my brother or sister having sex

9. Summer or winter? Summer

10. Funny boyfriend or romantic boyfriend? Funny boyfriend

11. Five good friends or one best, best friend? One best, best friend

12. Go to a Taylor Swift concert or a Justin Bieber concert? Justin Bieber concert

13. Make out with a cute guy your age or your hottest teacher? Make out with a cute guy my age

14. Vacation to the Caribbean or to Antarctica? the Caribbean

15. Own a cat or a dog? A cat!

16. Watch a movie or read a book? Watch a movie

17. Pepsi or Coca Cola? I don’t like soda…but Coca Cola

18. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook

19. 15 minutes of fame for something stupid or no fame ever at all? No fame ever at all

20. Live with the cast of Jersey Shore or Buckwild for a month? No.

13. avatarKatie says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs?

Butt

2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible?

Fly

3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush?

Celb crush- Taylor Lautner, baby.

4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth?

Perfect Hair, have braces now so..

Chocolate

6. Be really tall or be really short?

Tall

7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair?

Makeup

Hm..this is a tie..

Don’t drink soda

Facebook

15 mins of fame

Jersey Shore

14. avatarKelsey says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs?
    Boobs, Butt is easier to improve

2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible?
    Power to be invisible. Think of the things I could get away with.

3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush?
    Celebrity Crush

4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth?
    Perfect Hair, makes life easier, teeth can be fixed easier

Ice Cream, because theres lots of different flavours of ice cream

6. Be really tall or be really short?
    Really tall. I could be a model

7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair?
    Never have to do my hair

Walking in on my brother

Summer :)

13. Make out with a cute guy your age or your hottest teacher? Teacher

14. Vacation to the Caribbean or to Antarctica? Caribbean

15. Own a cat or a dog? Cat

16. Watch a movie or read a book? Read a book

17. Pepsi or Coca Cola? Coca Cola

18. Facebook or Twitter? Twitter

19. 15 minutes of fame for something stupid or no fame ever at all? 15 minuted of fame for something stupid

20. Live with the cast of Jersey Shore or Buckwild for a month? Buckwild I guess

16. avatarMegan says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs?
    Perfect Butt
    2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible?
    Power to be invisible
    3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush?
    Celebrity Crush :)
    4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth?
    Perfect hair
    Chocolate
    6. Be really tall or be really short?
    Really short
    7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair?
    Never have to wear makeup
    Walking in on brother/sister
    Buckwild

17. avatarBrooke says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs? perfect boobs

2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible? invisible

3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush? actual crush

4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth? perfect teeth

5. Eat ice cream every day for the rest of your life or eat chocolate every day for the rest of your life? chocolate

6. Be really tall or be really short? really short

7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair? never wear makeup

Brother or sister having sex
    winter
    funny boyfriend
    one best friend
    taylor swift
    cute guy my age
    caribbean
    dog
    read a book
    coke!
    twitter
    no fame ever
    jersey shore

Read more: http://www.gurl.com/2013/02/17/survey-this-or-that/#ixzz2LBP7KDxp

18. avatarPopadom101 says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs?
    Bitch, please, I have both (lol, I wish)

2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible?
    Fly. Cam you imagine that? Travelling anywhere you wanted with NO DRIVERS LICENSE OR PASSPORT.

3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush?
    Actual crush, as he lives on the other side of the pond and I’d love to kiss him

4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth?
    Teeth. I’m working on it, though. Yay, braces.

CHOCOLATE, DUR

6. Be really tall or be really short?
    Tall. I think.

7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair?
    No makeup. I’ve given it up for lent, so I’m used to it

Bro or sis. Slightly less awkward turtle.

Summer time

10. Funny boyfriend or romantic boyfriend?
    Funny. Guy has gotta have a sense of humour.

11. Five good friends or one best, best friend?
    One best best friend. Which I’ve already got. Hola Molly.

Neither, haha

Hottest teacher. MR GUERO THE ITALIAN SEXY TEACHER :D

14. Vacation to the Caribbean or to Antarctica?
    Caribbean. I. Hate. Cold.

15. Own a cat or a dog?
    Dog. Who doesn’t love a loyal pal?

Book, as I’m a bookworm

17. Pepsi or Coca Cola?
    I can’t actually taste the difference

Twitter. More humour

No fame. Do I wanna be tampon sucking girl? No

What is Buckwild?

19. avatarbasschick says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs?
    BOOBS
    2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible?
    INVISIBLE
    3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush?
    ACTUAL CRUSH
    4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth?
    HAIR
    ICE CREAM
    6. Be really tall or be really short?
    SHORT
    7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair?
    NEVER WEAR MAKE UP
    WALK IN ON BRO OR SIS
    SUMMER
    FUNNY
    ONE BEST BEST FRIEND
    TAYLOR SWIFT (DUH)
    CUTE GUY MY AGE
    CARIBBEAN
    CAT
    MOVIE
    PEPSI
    FACEBOOK
    NO FAME
    20. Live with the cast of Jersey Shore or Buckwild for a month?
    … NEITHER? (I HAVE NOT SEEN EITHER ONE…)

20. avatarMia says:

1. Perfect butt or perfect boobs?
    Boobs
    2. The power to fly or the power to be invisible?
    I’d like to fly. In my dreams it seems so awesome.
    3. Hook up with your celebrity crush or your actual crush?
    Actual crush
    4. Perfect hair or perfect teeth?
    perfect hair
    Chocolate
    6. Be really tall or be really short?
    really short
    7. Never have to wear makeup or never have to do your hair?
    never have to wear makeup
    hear my parents. I don’t think I would like to walk in on anyone.
    Summer!
    Funny
    One best friend
    Taylor Swift
    13. Make out with a cute guy your age or your hottest teacher?
    A cute guy my age. I don’t even want to think about making out with any of my teachers, even if they would be hot.
    Caribbean
    A dog
    Movie
    17. Pepsi or Coca Cola?
    Coca Cola (although I don’t like both, so I just chose what my father always drinks)
    Facebook