10 Ways To Dress Like The Girls Of Mean Girls

Mean Girls is one of the few movies that I can watch over and over again without getting bored or sick of it… and I’m sure I’m not alone. What’s not to love about this movie?! I can’t get enough of the endless funny one-liners, the amazing characters and, of course, the fashion. Because what would Mean Girls be without cute (pink) clothes?

So obviously, I couldn’t resist putting together a few looks based on one of my favorite movies of all time. Whether you want to dress like Cady, Regina, Gretchen, Karen or maybe even Ms. Norbury, I’ve got it covered. And don’t worry – you don’t have to wear pink on Wednesdays. You know, unless you want to. Check out these outfits (sorry in advance about all the pink) inspired by the girls of Mean Girls and click on the image if you’re looking for more info on the items.

Cady Heron
dress like girls of mean girls

mg6

mg10

Regina George
mg3

mg7

Karen Smith
mg2

mg4

Gretchen Weiners
mg5

mg9

Ms. Norbury
mg8
Which of these looks is your favorite? Which are you going to try? Who do you want to dress like? Tell me in the comments!

How to dress like 10 of our fave rom-com stars

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter

Posted in: Stuff We Heart
Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1. avatarTina says:

Is there a site to buy these girls clothes from mean girls??

2. avatarSammyDress Coupon Codes says:

Beneficial facts. Fortuitous me I came across your web site accidentally, using this program . pleasantly surprised the key reason why this crash failed to occured previously! We bookmarked it.

3. avatardivya says:

Its too nice i love this website

4. avatarRocio Solorio says:

I love Cady Heron’s look! I am definately trying it because it is more of my style.

• avatarMartine says:

Maybe…but anytime I can choose between looking like Amy McAdams and Linsey Lohan i am going to chose mcAdams. I HATE LInsey.

5. Pingback: **PAMALA*S*PAGES**

6. Pingback: **PAMALA*S*POSTS**

7. Pingback: Snoop’s Suspicious Soul Patch Leads The Evening Links | TheseNews.com

8. avatarLeitita says:

I think that this is amazing. I love this movie!

9. Pingback: Snoop’s Suspicious Soul Patch Leads The Evening Links « シ最愛遲到.!

10. Pingback: Arif Blog – Snoop's Suspicious Soul Patch Leads The Evening Links

11. avatarPopadom101 says:

These are nice, but PLEASE CAN YOU DO MORE CARTOON CHARACTERS?

12. Pingback: Live, Laugh, Links: It's Cady Heron Day, Unofficially - Crushable

13. Pingback: Be In-The-Know: Ed Sheeran's Nightmares About Elton John & More Trending Topics! | Buzzfreq