Gurl Horoscopes February 2013

Virgo

The fast moving energy of February is right up your alley. Expect great ideas and less concern over details than is usual for you. You may feel a desire to be free, follow that desire to discover you heart’s true calling. You are born to find the best way to do things. This makes you a valuable member of any group and the best person to have around when someone needs fixing up. Just be sure they would return the favor to keep things balanced. It is important for your mind that you keep your body well-fed with natural foods and exercised. Virgos usually love Pilates. You have so much to give, just remember to receive.

Hollywood Hottie: Rupert Grint, August 24

Posted in: Horoscopes
Tags: , , , ,

1. Pingback: Horoscope Websites For Girls - Horoscope Yearly

2. avatarWerner Cacho says:

Real astrology readings can be very helpful when planning for your future or making a difficult decision. However, real astrology readings are also difficult to find. Although astrology readings are advertised all over the internet and other media, finding real astrology readings can prove to be a tricky venture. .

Take a look at all of the most popular post at our own blog
    <.http://www.prettygoddess.com

3. avatarJasmine says:

Omg, the horoscope hottie has the exact same birthday as me. Thats so cool and the exercise thing was good because I’m trying to get fit so i can wear shorts in the spring time. :D

4. avatarOcean says:

The courage to continue my hobbies; playing piano, drawing and writing. Just what I needed, thank you =^.^=

5. avatargirlgirl411 says:

Dude, that just described me to a t!

6. avatarKiki says:

OMFG I LOVE TO WRITE, I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT DOING A JOURNAL, AND CHRIS EVANS IS MY CELEB CRUSH!!! :D

7. avatarrareglam69 says:

this is the perfect boost of confidence i needed to hear.

8. avatarTrackStar5 says:

Love it <3

9. avatarLeftOutgURL says:

Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE suggest that we get female horoscope hotties too? I feel like unless you go to the boards all the site talks about is hot celebrity “guys” and about boyfriends and stuff. I understand that straight is the norm and that’s what most of your readers are, but come on.