Gurl Horoscopes February 2013

Leo

February the Sun is creating a push-pull feeling inside you. On one hand, you want to be part of the group energy. On the other, you want to be the center of it. This is your gift, to share your enthusiasm for living. Performing feeds the Leo Soul so make sure you find ways to do this. You could dance, speak, write, teach, sing, act. There are many ways, find one so you can be all that you can be. Once you are happy, you will naturally encourage the same in others. Shine your warm light, and you will feel it reflected back at you. You are blessed with a brave Soul and a warm heart.

Horoscope Hottie: Joe Jonas, August 15

Posted in: Horoscopes
Tags: , , , ,

1. Pingback: Horoscope Websites For Girls - Horoscope Yearly

2. avatarWerner Cacho says:

Real astrology readings can be very helpful when planning for your future or making a difficult decision. However, real astrology readings are also difficult to find. Although astrology readings are advertised all over the internet and other media, finding real astrology readings can prove to be a tricky venture. .

Take a look at all of the most popular post at our own blog
    <.http://www.prettygoddess.com

3. avatarJasmine says:

Omg, the horoscope hottie has the exact same birthday as me. Thats so cool and the exercise thing was good because I’m trying to get fit so i can wear shorts in the spring time. :D

4. avatarOcean says:

The courage to continue my hobbies; playing piano, drawing and writing. Just what I needed, thank you =^.^=

5. avatargirlgirl411 says:

Dude, that just described me to a t!

6. avatarKiki says:

OMFG I LOVE TO WRITE, I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT DOING A JOURNAL, AND CHRIS EVANS IS MY CELEB CRUSH!!! :D

7. avatarrareglam69 says:

this is the perfect boost of confidence i needed to hear.

8. avatarTrackStar5 says:

Love it <3

9. avatarLeftOutgURL says:

Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE suggest that we get female horoscope hotties too? I feel like unless you go to the boards all the site talks about is hot celebrity “guys” and about boyfriends and stuff. I understand that straight is the norm and that’s what most of your readers are, but come on.