Gurl Horoscopes February 2013

Cancer

February can be unsettling, but exciting for the home-loving Cancer lady. The pace is faster and less emotional than you are comfortable with. This is your chance to go with the flow as much as possible. Change requires things to, well, change. And this is a good thing in the long run. It is safe to let go of the past and open your heart to the new: new ideas, new friends, new activities. Life is an amazing place and if you surround yourself with the right people, you can relax into it. Make your home a sanctuary that you can retreat to. Gather your strength and then get out there and start living your dreams.

Horoscope Hottie: Chace Crawford, July 18

Posted in: Horoscopes
Tags: , , , ,

1. Pingback: Horoscope Websites For Girls - Horoscope Yearly

2. avatar Werner Cacho says:

Real astrology readings can be very helpful when planning for your future or making a difficult decision. However, real astrology readings are also difficult to find. Although astrology readings are advertised all over the internet and other media, finding real astrology readings can prove to be a tricky venture. .

Take a look at all of the most popular post at our own blog
    <.http://www.prettygoddess.com

3. avatar Jasmine says:

Omg, the horoscope hottie has the exact same birthday as me. Thats so cool and the exercise thing was good because I’m trying to get fit so i can wear shorts in the spring time. :D

4. avatar Ocean says:

The courage to continue my hobbies; playing piano, drawing and writing. Just what I needed, thank you =^.^=

5. avatar girlgirl411 says:

Dude, that just described me to a t!

6. avatar Kiki says:

OMFG I LOVE TO WRITE, I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT DOING A JOURNAL, AND CHRIS EVANS IS MY CELEB CRUSH!!! :D

7. avatar rareglam69 says:

this is the perfect boost of confidence i needed to hear.

8. avatar TrackStar5 says:

Love it <3

9. avatar LeftOutgURL says:

Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE suggest that we get female horoscope hotties too? I feel like unless you go to the boards all the site talks about is hot celebrity “guys” and about boyfriends and stuff. I understand that straight is the norm and that’s what most of your readers are, but come on.