Gurl Horoscopes February 2013

Taurus

You may feel like your stability is in question this month. You like things to stay predictable in most cases, but February is a month of brilliant ideas that will motivate you to change. Pamper yourself with essential oils and hot baths. Lavender will help you relax, peppermint will add energy. Taurus is a sensual sign that deserves to be surrounded with delicious nourishing food and beautiful things. Take time to really relax and the changes that are happening will feel less scary. Remember change is the only thing that can be counted on in life. It is important to your own growth that you become comfortable with it.

Horoscope Hottie: Robert Pattinson, May 13

Posted in: Horoscopes
Tags: , , , ,

1. Pingback: Horoscope Websites For Girls - Horoscope Yearly

2. avatar Werner Cacho says:

Real astrology readings can be very helpful when planning for your future or making a difficult decision. However, real astrology readings are also difficult to find. Although astrology readings are advertised all over the internet and other media, finding real astrology readings can prove to be a tricky venture. .

Take a look at all of the most popular post at our own blog
    <.http://www.prettygoddess.com

3. avatar Jasmine says:

Omg, the horoscope hottie has the exact same birthday as me. Thats so cool and the exercise thing was good because I’m trying to get fit so i can wear shorts in the spring time. :D

4. avatar Ocean says:

The courage to continue my hobbies; playing piano, drawing and writing. Just what I needed, thank you =^.^=

5. avatar girlgirl411 says:

Dude, that just described me to a t!

6. avatar Kiki says:

OMFG I LOVE TO WRITE, I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT DOING A JOURNAL, AND CHRIS EVANS IS MY CELEB CRUSH!!! :D

7. avatar rareglam69 says:

this is the perfect boost of confidence i needed to hear.

8. avatar TrackStar5 says:

Love it <3

9. avatar LeftOutgURL says:

Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE suggest that we get female horoscope hotties too? I feel like unless you go to the boards all the site talks about is hot celebrity “guys” and about boyfriends and stuff. I understand that straight is the norm and that’s what most of your readers are, but come on.