Gurl Horoscopes February 2013

Pisces

Dear Pisces, February will be two very different periods for you. The first half is hectic, and you will feel strong desires to free yourself from unhealthy situations. Go with it. Untangle yourself from the old, and open up to the new. Your guardian angels are with you- speaking to you through brilliant new plans and wonderful new options. Use the energy available to make the changes so that you can be ready to rest by the end of the month. You are soooo sensitive to energy so be careful to shield yourself in a bubble of beautiful light every morning to protect you from inharmonious energy. This will do wonders for your energy levels. Make your move.

Horoscope Hottie: Emile Hirsch, March 13

Posted in: Horoscopes
Tags: , , , ,

1. Pingback: Horoscope Websites For Girls - Horoscope Yearly

2. avatarWerner Cacho says:

Real astrology readings can be very helpful when planning for your future or making a difficult decision. However, real astrology readings are also difficult to find. Although astrology readings are advertised all over the internet and other media, finding real astrology readings can prove to be a tricky venture. .

Take a look at all of the most popular post at our own blog
    <.http://www.prettygoddess.com

3. avatarJasmine says:

Omg, the horoscope hottie has the exact same birthday as me. Thats so cool and the exercise thing was good because I’m trying to get fit so i can wear shorts in the spring time. :D

4. avatarOcean says:

The courage to continue my hobbies; playing piano, drawing and writing. Just what I needed, thank you =^.^=

5. avatargirlgirl411 says:

Dude, that just described me to a t!

6. avatarKiki says:

OMFG I LOVE TO WRITE, I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT DOING A JOURNAL, AND CHRIS EVANS IS MY CELEB CRUSH!!! :D

7. avatarrareglam69 says:

this is the perfect boost of confidence i needed to hear.

8. avatarTrackStar5 says:

Love it <3

9. avatarLeftOutgURL says:

Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE suggest that we get female horoscope hotties too? I feel like unless you go to the boards all the site talks about is hot celebrity “guys” and about boyfriends and stuff. I understand that straight is the norm and that’s what most of your readers are, but come on.