Gurl Horoscopes February 2013

Aquarius

This is your month! The planets are aligned to put you in a place of power. Let your rebel self shine brightly. It is spirits like you who change the world. You may feel called to make a difference or stand for a cause. “If we don’t stand for something we will fall for anything.” Keep that in mind if you find the commitment to daunting. You have to follow through on your plans or nothing will ever change. You can get in touch with all that you are this month. Be sure to keep notes and capture images. Your social circle may be expanding, look for genius rule breakers to enter the picture. Life is meaningful, and you are brilliant.

Horoscope Hottie: Justin Timberlake, January 30

Posted in: Horoscopes
Tags: , , , ,

1. Pingback: Horoscope Websites For Girls - Horoscope Yearly

2. avatar Werner Cacho says:

Real astrology readings can be very helpful when planning for your future or making a difficult decision. However, real astrology readings are also difficult to find. Although astrology readings are advertised all over the internet and other media, finding real astrology readings can prove to be a tricky venture. .

Take a look at all of the most popular post at our own blog
    <.http://www.prettygoddess.com

3. avatar Jasmine says:

Omg, the horoscope hottie has the exact same birthday as me. Thats so cool and the exercise thing was good because I’m trying to get fit so i can wear shorts in the spring time. :D

4. avatar Ocean says:

The courage to continue my hobbies; playing piano, drawing and writing. Just what I needed, thank you =^.^=

5. avatar girlgirl411 says:

Dude, that just described me to a t!

6. avatar Kiki says:

OMFG I LOVE TO WRITE, I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT DOING A JOURNAL, AND CHRIS EVANS IS MY CELEB CRUSH!!! :D

7. avatar rareglam69 says:

this is the perfect boost of confidence i needed to hear.

8. avatar TrackStar5 says:

Love it <3

9. avatar LeftOutgURL says:

Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE suggest that we get female horoscope hotties too? I feel like unless you go to the boards all the site talks about is hot celebrity “guys” and about boyfriends and stuff. I understand that straight is the norm and that’s what most of your readers are, but come on.