Gurl Horoscopes February 2013

Sagittarius

February is a great month for the Sagittarius Soul. With lots of wind energy to stoke your fiery nature, you can get much accomplished in little time. Being honest is the only way for you to be truly comfortable in any situation. Always honor your truth-seeking nature and surround yourself with people brave enough to tell it like it is. This month you may come to realize that there are many paths to the same destination. We are all right in our own ways. Teach what you have learned to those that are interested, and you will have found the next adventure.

Hollywood Hottie: Jake Gyllenhaal, December 19

Posted in: Horoscopes
Tags: , , , ,

1. Pingback: Horoscope Websites For Girls - Horoscope Yearly

2. avatar Werner Cacho says:

Real astrology readings can be very helpful when planning for your future or making a difficult decision. However, real astrology readings are also difficult to find. Although astrology readings are advertised all over the internet and other media, finding real astrology readings can prove to be a tricky venture. .

Take a look at all of the most popular post at our own blog
    <.http://www.prettygoddess.com

3. avatar Jasmine says:

Omg, the horoscope hottie has the exact same birthday as me. Thats so cool and the exercise thing was good because I’m trying to get fit so i can wear shorts in the spring time. :D

4. avatar Ocean says:

The courage to continue my hobbies; playing piano, drawing and writing. Just what I needed, thank you =^.^=

5. avatar girlgirl411 says:

Dude, that just described me to a t!

6. avatar Kiki says:

OMFG I LOVE TO WRITE, I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT DOING A JOURNAL, AND CHRIS EVANS IS MY CELEB CRUSH!!! :D

7. avatar rareglam69 says:

this is the perfect boost of confidence i needed to hear.

8. avatar TrackStar5 says:

Love it <3

9. avatar LeftOutgURL says:

Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE suggest that we get female horoscope hotties too? I feel like unless you go to the boards all the site talks about is hot celebrity “guys” and about boyfriends and stuff. I understand that straight is the norm and that’s what most of your readers are, but come on.