Gurl Horoscopes February 2013

Scorpio

February is a wonderful opportunity to open your mind and heart to new people. You will feel more trusting than usual, this will help you open your heart to new people that could change your life for the better. You experience life in all its intensity, but sometimes you need to feel how simple things are too. February will lift you up and show you a fascinating view of the bigger picture. You can get a glimpse of your full potential which will set you on the course to fulfilling it. How exciting! You have incredible focus and that is just what you need to make life happen.

Hollywood Hottie: Penn Badgley, November 1

Posted in: Horoscopes
Tags: , , , ,

1. Pingback: Horoscope Websites For Girls - Horoscope Yearly

2. avatarWerner Cacho says:

Real astrology readings can be very helpful when planning for your future or making a difficult decision. However, real astrology readings are also difficult to find. Although astrology readings are advertised all over the internet and other media, finding real astrology readings can prove to be a tricky venture. .

Take a look at all of the most popular post at our own blog
    <.http://www.prettygoddess.com

3. avatarJasmine says:

Omg, the horoscope hottie has the exact same birthday as me. Thats so cool and the exercise thing was good because I’m trying to get fit so i can wear shorts in the spring time. :D

4. avatarOcean says:

The courage to continue my hobbies; playing piano, drawing and writing. Just what I needed, thank you =^.^=

5. avatargirlgirl411 says:

Dude, that just described me to a t!

6. avatarKiki says:

OMFG I LOVE TO WRITE, I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT DOING A JOURNAL, AND CHRIS EVANS IS MY CELEB CRUSH!!! :D

7. avatarrareglam69 says:

this is the perfect boost of confidence i needed to hear.

8. avatarTrackStar5 says:

Love it <3

9. avatarLeftOutgURL says:

Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE suggest that we get female horoscope hotties too? I feel like unless you go to the boards all the site talks about is hot celebrity “guys” and about boyfriends and stuff. I understand that straight is the norm and that’s what most of your readers are, but come on.