Gurl Horoscopes February 2013

Libra

Libra ladies will so enjoy the breezy energy of February. This is a great month to meet new people and form new partnerships. Maybe you start a business with a great friend or discover a new dance partner. Your charm and grace draws beauty into your world, such a blessing. Just be sure to consider what you really want, don’t lose yourself trying to make others happy. Your instincts for peace will guide you to the right people. It’s a wonderful life, and you have what it takes to create your heart’s desire. Say to yourself: I choose peace. And watch what can happen.

Hollywood Hottie: Zac Efron, October 18

Posted in: Horoscopes
Tags: , , , ,

1. Pingback: Horoscope Websites For Girls - Horoscope Yearly

2. avatarWerner Cacho says:

Real astrology readings can be very helpful when planning for your future or making a difficult decision. However, real astrology readings are also difficult to find. Although astrology readings are advertised all over the internet and other media, finding real astrology readings can prove to be a tricky venture. .

Take a look at all of the most popular post at our own blog
    <.http://www.prettygoddess.com

3. avatarJasmine says:

Omg, the horoscope hottie has the exact same birthday as me. Thats so cool and the exercise thing was good because I’m trying to get fit so i can wear shorts in the spring time. :D

4. avatarOcean says:

The courage to continue my hobbies; playing piano, drawing and writing. Just what I needed, thank you =^.^=

5. avatargirlgirl411 says:

Dude, that just described me to a t!

6. avatarKiki says:

OMFG I LOVE TO WRITE, I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT DOING A JOURNAL, AND CHRIS EVANS IS MY CELEB CRUSH!!! :D

7. avatarrareglam69 says:

this is the perfect boost of confidence i needed to hear.

8. avatarTrackStar5 says:

Love it <3

9. avatarLeftOutgURL says:

Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE suggest that we get female horoscope hotties too? I feel like unless you go to the boards all the site talks about is hot celebrity “guys” and about boyfriends and stuff. I understand that straight is the norm and that’s what most of your readers are, but come on.